Convenient: Our treatments are comprehensive, non-invasive, and can be completed during a lunch hour or a similar short time frame.
Pain Relief:Botox, Dyport and Xeomin also offer facial pain relief for patients who suffer from TMJ (temporomandibular joint) disorder, jaw tension, and migraine headaches.
Youthful: Dermal fillers add volume to the face in areas where collagen loss causes wrinkles to deepen. In turn, you feel more attractive, younger, and experience improved confidence.
Enhance Your Smile with Toxins and Fillers in Leestown
There is no better complement to a dazzling smile than great looking skin. If you’re concerned with lines and wrinkles around your smile and face, Beaumont Family Dentistry offers cosmetic injection services to help you achieve a more youthful and confident appearance.
- Botox, Dysport and Xeomin – popular and powerful botulinum toxins that temporarily lessens wrinkles, improves skin contours and treats muscle-related conditions (like TMJ and Migraines.)
- Restylane – hyaluronic acid lip filler designed to enhance lip volume and minimize the appearance of fine lines above the upper lip with a natural look and feel.
Cosmetic injections can be performed regularly to prevent and reduce the signs of aging and we can often incorporate these services into your existing dental checkups, saving you time.
Beaumont Family Dentistry is a part of the ASPIRE Rewards Program for Dysport and Restylane products, allowing you to earn points to use on future treatments and taking advantage of upcoming specials. Learn more.
Call 859-681-9108 and let Beaumont Family Dentistry help you determine which nonsurgical, injection treatment is right for you.
BOTOX® for Cosmetic Results
BOTOX® targets one of the underlying causes of frown lines, crow’s feet and forehead lines — the repeated muscle contractions from frowning, squinting, smiling and raising the eyebrows over the years. Your specialist will inject these muscles with BOTOX® Cosmetic to temporarily reduce muscle activity.
- BOTOX® treatments are quick with no anesthesia required.
- Treatment requires minimal downtime. You can return to your daily routine immediately after you leave your specialist’s office.
- You may begin to notice results within 24 to 48 hours for moderate to severe frown lines. Full results in 30 days.
- It delivers predictable, subtle results, so you look like you, only with less noticeable facial line.
BOTOX® for TMJ
BOTOX® is used as an alternative treatment for TMJ (temporo-mandibular joint) disorders and associated jaw tension and pain. Patients typically experience noticeable improvement within one or two days of their first treatment, although relief can take up to a week.
Additional Benefits of the use of Botox for TMJ
- The frequency and intensity of headaches may also be reduced or disappear.
- You might feel less anxious.
- You may improve your sleep
- You’ll be protecting your teeth from the effects of bruxism!
- Sensitive teeth may become less so
ASPIRE Rewards Program
ASPIRE Galderma Rewards: With ASPIRE, you earn points at each treatment that can be redeemed for savings at future treatments. Any outstanding points balance on your account or unused ASPIRE reward certificates or offers will affect the cost of the treatment. Join ASPIRE today to receive your $20 Welcome Reward.
We invite you to join our loyalty program — ASPIRE Galderma Rewards — to earn points and rewards for Galderma aesthetic treatments. Every 100 points = $10 in rewards.
How do I earn ASPIRE points? How much can I save on Restylane treatments?
You can earn ASPIRE points by:
- Receiving qualifying Galderma Aesthetic treatments
- Purchasing a qualifying product or treatment from a partner brand, such as Alastin Skincare
- Completing your ASPIRE Galderma Rewards profile
- Taking a qualifying survey
- Referring a friend who enrolls in the ASPIRE Galderma Rewards program
You may earn a maximum of 600 treatment points for a single Galderma Treatment with each Restylane® family product or qualifying Galderma Aesthetics treatments. You may earn a maximum of 1000 treatment points per visit to your healthcare professional for all qualifying treatments and purchases, including all Galderma Treatments, Qualifying Alastin Skincare Purchases, and Mentor treatments.
Xeomin® is a prescription medication injected into muscles and used to temporarily improve the appearance of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows (glabellar lines) in adults and reduce the pain and tension associated with TMJ (temporo-mandibular joint) disorders.
- Xeomin treatments usually takes about 10-20 minutes in your dental office.
- Patients may begin to see visible smoothing as early as 3-4 days after injection and for jaw pain relief, improvements start frequently start between 4-7 days.
- The typical duration of effect in clinical trials was 3 months, but may last significantly longer or shorter in individual patients
Dysport temporarily treats moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows by reducing specific muscle activity.
- Most treatments are completed in the dental office in just one 10-20 minute session with no anesthesia required.
- There is minimal down time with the use of Dysport, which means you can get back to your day faster.
- Results typically appear 2-3 days after treatment and may last up to 5 months
- Dysport creates natural-looking results that look and feel like you.
Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a naturally occurring substance in your skin that helps provide hydration, fullness, and elasticity. It diminishes as we age, causing skin to lose volume while increasing the chances for wrinkles and folds to appear.
- Restylane is a hyaluronic acid dermal filler used in the treatment of diminishing wrinkles, restoring fullness, or making subtle changes in other areas of the face.
- Most Restylane appointments last less than an hour, and results can be seen almost immediately as the added volume begins to smooth away wrinkles.
- Depending on the Restylane product used and the area treated, results can last anywhere from 6 months to 1 year.
- Monday 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday Closed
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed