Even though you may not want to think about oral surgery in Leestown, at some point you may need it to restore your oral health or to give you back a full mouth of teeth. You can always count on the team at Beaumont Family Dentistry to make your procedure as comfortable as possible. At our dental practice, you can expect treatment using:Pain free treatment Read Transcript
So, oral surgery is the discipline of dentistry that I am most passionate about. I don't want any patient to ever be in pain or feel like when they're in pain that there is no solution to getting out of the pain or fixing the problem once a tooth may be pulled. So, we will make you feel comfortable when you're in pain. You come in, if you can't do a root canal, if there's something else that needs to be done more extensive, we will tell you everything that happens within the procedure, make sure you feel comfortable. We will tell you as little or as much as you want to know. There are always many options to replace a tooth, once the tooth is pulled. We have implant options to restore teeth.
We have doctors that can sedate. We do IV sedation as well as more moderate techniques of sedation, such as a type of procedure or a moderate sedation type of procedure. As well as nitrous oxide, laughing gas, that is the lightest type, but it's just dependent upon the patient, and we'll make you feel comfortable about those options, and we'll make you feel comfortable about the options that you have after the tooth is pulled. So, if you have any procedures that you're needing to be informed on or more knowledgeable about and you think you may need a tooth removed. Please come see us at one of our offices here at Beaumont Family Dentistry, and we will get you taken care of and figure out the best plan for you moving forward and replacing that tooth as well.
- Advanced technology like low-radiation digital X-rays and a CT scanner for precise diagnosis and time-saving, comfortable care
- Amenities like soft pillows, warm blankets, headphones, and warm towels
- Dental sedation options to help you relax
- A caring, compassionate team dedicated to giving you a pleasant dental experience
If you think you may need an oral surgical procedure, call 859-554-4049 today for your consultation. We’re located just off Leestown Road in the 40511 ZIP code.
Trust Our Team to Repair Your Smile With Surgery
Dr. Patricia Takacs has over 35 years of experience keeping Bluegrass smiles healthy. When you need the best care around, rely on her and the rest of our team to ensure your dental health with oral surgery procedures like:
- Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique – If your gums are receding, our team offers a revolutionary treatment known as the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique. We’ll make a tiny hole in your gums, then adjust the gum tissue through this hole so it covers more of your teeth. This procedure is much less invasive than traditional gum grafting and won’t require any scalpels or stitches.
- Tooth Extraction – Our dentists will always try to save a diseased or damaged tooth if at all possible. However, tooth extraction is sometimes necessary to protect the health of the remaining teeth and gums. If you need an extraction, we’ll perform it as quickly and comfortably as possible. As always, you can choose your preferred method of sedation to alleviate your anxiety – inhaled sedation, oral conscious sedation, or IV sedation.
- Dental Implants – A fantastic restoration method for replacing your recently removed tooth or any missing teeth, implants need a sufficient amount of jawbone to make your restoration successful. If your bone has deteriorated – either because of missing teeth or from gum disease – we can use a bone graft procedure to make it strong and healthy again. Your dentist will insert synthetic bone material that will stimulate the growth of new bone cells. After a few months, we can place your implants.
Restore Teeth Quickly With Same-Day Restorations
Depending on your situation, you may be a good candidate to have a sturdy CEREC crown anchored to your implant. We’ll make the crown right in our office using CAD/CAM technology.
If you need several teeth replaced, Teeth Tomorrow® may be right for you. You’ll receive your new implants and replacement teeth in just a few appointments! We also offer implant-retained and implant-supported dentures to replace your missing teeth. The choice is yours.