Renew Your Bite With a Full-Mouth Reconstruction in Leestown Lexington
Say goodbye to picking and choosing your foods. Welcome in a set of functional and beautiful teeth with help from Beaumont Family Dentistry in Leestown Lexington. Our team of skilled dentists – Drs. Higginbotham and Miller – can use a full-mouth reconstruction to help you:Life changing care Read Transcript
Sometimes patients come in and either because of medical conditions, previous economic conditions, or just overall health has put them in a place where they feel like they're in a phase of life where they can't help their teeth, that it's a loss. Those patients are very vulnerable. It's a very sensitive issue for patients because not only is it about how they function, but it's also how they look. It can affect how they meet people. It can affect what jobs they may interview for. It's not just about having a great looking smile, but it's about what they even may pursue in life because of being self-conscious about what their teeth look like.
Sometimes we have to talk to patients about something that we call full mouth reconstruction, and that's where most of their teeth needs significant work. There's different stages that are involved with this. It could involve crowns. It can involve veneers. It can involve possibly taking a few teeth out, placing implants. But this is where we need to sit down and talk with the patient about what we think we can save, what we think we need to consider getting rid of, but then coming up with an overall plan for that patient to help restore their oral health. We want to make sure that we give them something that looks great and that they can function well with. The amazing thing about full mouth reconstruction is it really has changed some people's lives. I've had patients that come in and they've been scared to go for that interview, or they've been intimidated to ask that person out, because they're scared to smile at that person. The wonderful thing about doing full mouth reconstruction is it really can change someone's life.
- Take pride in showing off a dazzling new smile.
- Eat all your favorite foods with ease.
- Improve your oral health and prevent future dental problems.
- Digest better through more complete chewing.
- Look younger and more vibrant.
Call us today to schedule your consultation: 859-554-4049 for new patients, 859-368-8260 for existing patients. It’s never too late for a wonderful smile! Our friendly team is located in the heart of the Bluegrass in the 40511 ZIP code.
Unlock Your Best Smile
Dr. Patricia Takacs opened her own dental practice almost 35 years ago so she could help Central Kentucky patients achieve good oral health and attractive smiles. You can join thousands of other patients who have had their mouths rehabilitated using her and her team’s expertise. Below are some of the services we can use to rebuild your mouth:
- CEREC Same-Day Crowns – Repair your damaged teeth with strong porcelain or zirconia crowns.
- Fixed Bridges – Fill gaps in your smile with these time-tested appliances.
- Traditional Full Dentures – Eat, smile, and talk easier with a complete set of replacement teeth.
- Dental Implants – Use these artificial tooth roots as a long-lasting base for your new restoration. They will also help preserve the integrity of your jawbone.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – Replace multiple missing teeth and restore your biting and chewing power.
- Implant-Retained and Implant-Supported Dentures – Enjoy dentures that feel even more comfortable and stable.
- Porcelain Veneers – Conceal and strengthen your imperfect teeth for a Hollywood smile.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Repair cavities with natural-looking, metal-free fillings.
- Inlays and Onlays – Repair damage that’s too extensive for a filling, but not large enough for a crown.
A fresh smile and strong bite can be yours with a full-mouth reconstruction from Beaumont Family Dentistry. Call us today at 859-554-4049 for new patients, or call at 859-368-8260 for existing patients to schedule your consultation. We provide consultations regarding treatment for a minimal diagnostic fee.