Dr. Patricia Takacs opened her own dental practice almost 35 years ago so she could provide her patients comfortable dental care personalized to their needs. Since then, Beaumont Family Dentistry has served many thousands of happy, smiling patients. Just like them, here’s what you can expect from our award-winning dental care in Leestown:Image Title: youtube thumbnail - luYyGvJBiTI Welcome to Our Dental Family Read Transcript
I think it's great when you have a well-rounded team like we have here at Beaumont Family Dentistry. We have three office locations with several different clinicians that have strengths and weaknesses in many different things and where we can help each other in some areas. And then if there's someone who has more experience, for example, like Dr. Takacs in the areas of sleep study, and we have a sleep center available for patients. So if there's ever an area where I feel like another clinician has a better strength than I do, there's so much wealth of knowledge within our group practice. It's such a blessing to be able to glean from one another.
One of the things that I love about our group practice is that we can come together if there's a difficult case for a patient and brainstorm on what is going to be the best thing for this patient? When you have more than one person bringing in their ideas, to come together and create a story for this patient that will help them better than just one person with their history and their background in a certain area in dentistry, when you get that collaboration of people together, you really get what's best for that patient.
The other thing that's so great about our practice is that we have three different office locations to help serve patients. So no matter where you live in the city, we have a different opportunity for you to be at a different location if it's more convenient for you for work or for home. So that's another great benefit for our patients.
- Convenient hours that work around your schedule, including early morning appointments
- Cozy amenities like Tempur-Pedic padded chairs, soft pillows, warm blankets, and headphones
- Leading-edge technology including digital X-rays, a CT scanner, intraoral cameras, dental lasers, and the CAD/CAM CEREC system for same-day restorations
- An after-hours contact number and on-call doctor you can reach out to for help with unexpected dental issues
Call us today at 859-648-3077 to schedule an appointment for exceptional dental care. Our address is 100 Trade St., Ste. 175. We’re on the northwest side of town – especially convenient for residents in the Masterson Station area and the 40511 ZIP code.
Rely on a Trusted Professional to Care For Your Smile
We work hard to make comprehensive dental care available to all our Leestown Lexington patients. Here are a few types of dentistry that you and your family can take advantage of:
- Family Dentistry – We’ll keep your whole bunch smiling, from age 2 on up. “Family” is part of our name, after all.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Unlock a brand-new smile with treatments like veneers, teeth whitening, and even total smile makeovers.
- Dental Implants – These replacement tooth roots make it possible to smile with confidence again and comfortably enjoy all your favorite foods.
- Invisalign® – Straighten your smile fast with the discreet Invisalign® system that uses a series of clear, comfortable aligners.
To experience award-winning dental care in Leestown, call Beaumont Family Dentistry today at 859-648-3077 to schedule your appointment. We’re ready to help you smile brighter!