Visit an Expert Leestown Lexington Dentist Office
Dr. Patricia Takacs opened her own dental practice almost 35 years ago so she could provide her patients comfortable dental care personalized to their needs. Since then, Beaumont Family Dentistry has served many thousands of happy, smiling patients. Just like them, here’s what you can expect from our Leestown Lexington dentist office:
- Convenient hours that work around your schedule – we’re open for early morning and late afternoon appointments.
- Cozy amenities like Tempur-Pedic padded chairs, soft pillows, warm blankets, and headphones.
- Leading-edge technology including digital X-rays, a CT scanner, intraoral cameras, dental lasers, and the CAD/CAM CEREC system for same-day restorations.
- An after-hours contact number and on-call doctor you can reach out to.
Call us today at 859-554-4049 for new patients, or call at 859-368-8260 for existing patients to schedule an appointment for exceptional dental care. Our address is 100 Trade St., Ste. 175. We’re on the northwest side of town – especially convenient for residents in the Masterson Station area and the 40511 ZIP code.
Rely on a Trusted Professional to Care For Your Smile
We work hard to make comprehensive dental care available to all our Leestown Lexington patients. Here are a few types of dentistry that you and your family can take advantage of:
- Family Dentistry – We’ll keep your whole bunch smiling, from age 2 on up. “Family” is part of our name, after all.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Unlock a brand-new smile with treatments like veneers, teeth whitening, tooth bonding, and even total smile makeovers.
- Dental Implants – These replacement tooth roots make it possible to smile with confidence again and comfortably enjoy all your favorite foods.
- Orthodontics – Straighten your smile fast with the discreet Invisalign system or achieve your new smile in only 3 to 12 months with Fastbraces® technology.
You’ve just found your new Leestown Lexington dentist office. Call us today at 859-554-4049 for new patients, or call at 859-368-8260 for existing patients to schedule your appointment. We’re ready to help you smile brighter!