Enjoy Relaxing Dental Care With Our Leestown Lexington Sedation Options
Many of our patients were once fearful of getting dental work done. So if this describes you, you’re not alone! The professional and compassionate staff at Beaumont Family Dentistry in Leestown Lexington can help. Our sedation options allow our patients to get past their anxiety and receive the care their smiles need. Sedation from our team can help if you:
- Need a lengthy or invasive procedure performed.
- Have a phobia of needles.
- Have a strong gag reflex.
- Have sensitive teeth.
Don’t neglect your dental care – your smile is too valuable! Call us today to make your appointment: 859-554-4049 for new patients, 859-368-8260 for existing patients. Our compassionate staff is located on Trade Street, just off Leestown Road.
Sedation Will Give You a Wonderful Dental Experience
There’s no need to put off going to the dentist. With all the options we have for sedation, we’ll make sure you’re completely relaxed and at ease before anything is done to your teeth. We’ll answer any questions you have about sedation and help you pick the right method for your needs. Your choices include:
- Inhaled Sedation – Laughing gas is our mildest form of sedation. You’ll breathe it in through a comfortable mask, and in a matter of minutes you’ll begin to feel a gentle euphoria wash over your body. The thought of dental work won’t bother you at all. After your procedure, the effects will wear off quickly and you’ll feel like your old self in no time.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – Our dentist will prescribe a small pill that you’ll take before your appointment. By the time you’re seated in our chair, you’ll be fully relaxed and carefree. You’ll remain awake, however, and able to talk to our staff. The pill’s effects will take a few hours to wear off, so you’ll need to have someone drive you home afterward.
- IV Sedation– Our deepest level of sedation is administered by Dr. Ryan Golibersuch or Dr. Dustin Mayrand from our other Beaumont Family Dentistry locations. You’ll be put in a “twilight state” and not conscious of your surroundings. You won’t have any memory of the sights, sounds, smells, or experiences of your treatment. A trusted friend or family member will need to drive you home when your procedure is done.
Call us today if you have questions about our sedation options or if you need to make an appointment: 859-554-4049 for new patients, 859-368-8260 for existing patients. You can also schedule an appointment online.