Renew Your Smile With Dental Crowns & Bridges in Leestown Lexington
When your teeth are broken, damaged, or even missing, dental crowns and bridges can make your smile good as new. Beaumont Family Dentistry gives you many options for repair using these dental restorations. Here are some benefits of crowns and bridges from our Leestown Lexington dentists:Doctor Jill Miller on CEREC Crowns Read Transcript
So, CEREC crowns are a wonderful new technology. It's using the same materials we've had for years, but our ability now in office is to actually take pictures of your tooth, once it's prepped, and actually go ahead and make that crown while you wait. It's a huge convenience, because if you're able to stay, and the tooth is healthy enough, we'll be able to get you out that door with your permanent crown with only getting numb one time. That is a huge benefit to a lot of patients.
- A complete smile that will help improve your confidence.
- A better sense of self-esteem.
- Easier chewing so you can enjoy any type of food you want.
- A younger-looking, more attractive appearance.
- Improved overall oral health.
We even offer same-day crowns using the advanced CEREC system! Call us today at 859-554-4049 for new patients, or call at 859-368-8260 for existing patients to schedule your appointment. You’ll find our convenient dentist office at the corner of Trade Street and Leestown Road.
Trust Our Experts For Your Smile Repair
No matter what kind of repair your teeth need, our team can help. Drs. Higginbotham and Miller offer our patients a variety of restoration options using crowns and bridges. You can choose from any of these services:Doctor Erica Higginbotham on CEREC Crowns Read Transcript
The CEREC crowns is something that we've been doing in our office for several years now, and I think one of the biggest bonuses to using the CEREC system is that patients are able to leave our office with their permanent crown the same day that they come in to have the tooth restored, and that's amazing. Because a lot of times, you leave your appointment, you have a temporary crown that you have to wear for two to three weeks and then come back in for a separate appointment. So we all know in today's society, we don't like to wait. We like drive thru. We like Amazon Prime. So we want things as fast as we can. And the one thing about the CEREC system is that we're able to provide faster care with a very high quality. So that's one of the things that we really enjoyed in helping our patients. They can come in for an appointment, and the same day that they're here to have their crown done, they can leave with a permanent restoration in their mouth.
Not only does that help with their schedule, but it also helps with function because they're not having to worry about wearing that temporary crown in the meantime, about eating something sticky and chewy that may pull the crown off or something hard and crunchy that may break the temporary, but it is made out of temporary material. And it's put on with temporary cement because we want to be able to get that temporary off in order to seek the permanent restoration. So for a patient to be able to come in and leave with their permanent crown the same day, it's also good for their function. They don't have to worry about what they're eating for the next two to three weeks. They can go ahead and eat normal from the time they leave our office.
- Individual Crown For Repair – A custom crown will cap your damaged or diseased tooth to strengthen it and help prevent future problems. With CEREC technology, you can walk out with your new porcelain crown in a single easy visit in most cases! We also offer e.max crowns and BruxZir solid zirconia crowns.
- Fixed Bridge – A bridge fills in gaps in your smile with one or more replacement teeth, anchoring on either end to your teeth. We may even be able to make your new bridge in a single visit with our CEREC system.
- Implant-Supported Crown – For a missing tooth, our team can place a dental implant, then secure a custom crown to it to create a strong and durable tooth restoration. Your new tooth will blend in seamlessly with your smile, plus the implant will help preserve the integrity of your jawbone.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – This type of bridge serves a similar function as a fixed bridge, except it anchors to two or more dental implants instead of your natural teeth. The implants will stimulate your jawbone to help keep it strong and healthy.
Call us today at 859-554-4049 for new patients, or call at 859-368-8260 for existing patients to make an appointment. Learn more about how dental crowns and bridges can help you smile and eat comfortably again.