Renew Your Smile With Dental Crowns & Bridges in Leestown Lexington
When your teeth are broken, damaged, or even missing, dental crowns and bridges can make your smile good as new. Beaumont Family Dentistry gives you many options for repair using these dental restorations. Here are some benefits of crowns and bridges from our Leestown Lexington dentists:
- A complete smile that will help improve your confidence.
- A better sense of self-esteem.
- Easier chewing so you can enjoy any type of food you want.
- A younger-looking, more attractive appearance.
- Improved overall oral health.
We even offer same-day crowns using the advanced CEREC system! Call us today at 859-554-4049 to schedule your appointment. You’ll find our convenient dentist office at the corner of Trade Street and Leestown Road.
Trust Our Experts For Your Smile Repair
No matter what kind of repair your teeth need, our team can help. Drs. Golibersuch, Higginbotham, and Miller offer our patients a variety of restoration options using crowns and bridges. You can choose from any of these services:
- Individual Crown For Repair – A custom crown will cap your damaged or diseased tooth to strengthen it and help prevent future problems. With CEREC technology, you can walk out with your new porcelain crown in a single easy visit in most cases! We also offer e.max crowns and BruxZir solid zirconia crowns.
- Fixed Bridge – A bridge fills in gaps in your smile with one or more replacement teeth, anchoring on either end to your teeth. We may even be able to make your new bridge in a single visit with our CEREC system.
- Implant-Supported Crown – For a missing tooth, our team can place a dental implant, then secure a custom crown to it to create a strong and durable tooth restoration. Your new tooth will blend in seamlessly with your smile, plus the implant will help preserve the integrity of your jawbone.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – This type of bridge serves a similar function as a fixed bridge, except it anchors to two or more dental implants instead of your natural teeth. The implants will stimulate your jawbone to help keep it strong and healthy.
Call us today at 859-554-4049 to make an appointment. Learn more about how dental crowns and bridges can help you smile and eat comfortably again.