Enjoy Advanced & Comfortable Dental Solutions in Hamburg
Expect Comfortable Care
One of the things that sets Beaumont Family Dentistry apart is our attention to patient comfort and eliminating dental anxiety. For starters, we are a guilt-free, no-lecture dental office. We can also ease your anxiety with:
- Oral or IV sedation, which also allows us to complete multiple treatments in one visit.
- Headphones and TV to keep you distracted and entertained.
- Cozy blankets, pillows, warm towels, and lip balm.
- Professional hand and arm massages.
- Paraffin hand wax dip.
- Beverages and freshly baked cookies.
To experience worry-free dentistry, give our Hamburg Lexington dentist office a call today at 859-554-1612.
Our Featured Services
Quickly change smile flaws with our elite cosmetic dentistry solutions. From teeth whitening to orthodontics, we can give you a better, brighter smile – sometimes in just one dental visit. Call now to schedule your free consultation.
Your entire crew will love our family-friendly dentist office. We see patients of all ages, so you can receive care for everyone from toddlers to grandparents! Ask us about our convenient location and family appointments.
Dr. Ryan J. Golibersuch is a native of Lexington, KY. He graduated from Paul Laurence Dunbar High School, where he played men’s soccer, and then went on to receive both his bachelor’s in biology and his DMD from the University of Kentucky.
Dr. Golibersuch is very passionate about continuing dental education and staying current on the newest techniques and technology to best serve his patients. He has taken particular interest in CEREC CAD/CAM and 3D cone beam technology, which allows some patients to be treated in a single appointment for procedures that would have taken multiple visits in the past. He also is trained in IV sedation to better help patients feel more comfortable during long or complicated procedures.
Our Custom Treatments Can Address All Your Dental Needs
Every set of teeth is different, and every person has their own smile needs and goals. Our office uses advanced technology like 3D imaging to bring you custom solutions while minimizing recovery.
At Beaumont Family Dentistry, there are dental solutions to almost all your problems. Some of our treatments include:
- General dentistry, including dental cleanings and laser gum disease treatment
- Same-day restorative dentistry to repair damaged and decayed teeth
- Cosmetic dentistry, including dental veneers and smile makeovers
- Dental implants to replace missing teeth or stabilize dentures
- Fastbraces® and Invisalign orthodontics to straighten teeth discreetly
- Oral surgery, including tooth removal
We keep you involved in every facet of treatment, including payment options. If you’re without dental insurance, we have you covered! You can sign up for our in-house membership plan, Smile Saver.
We’d love to guide you to a more confident and beautiful smile. Call us today at 859-554-1612 to get started.