Keep Your Loved Ones Smiling With Help From Your Leestown Family Dentist
Beaumont Family Dentistry is a family-centered dental practice. In fact, Dr. Patricia Takacs’s two children, Drs. Ryan and Kyle Golibersuch, both work for the practice. We understand the importance of family and of making sure your loved ones have a dental health care provider you can trust. Your Leestown family dentist offers:Image Title: youtube thumbnail - 4R2dxDkocFQ Dental Care for the Whole Family Read Transcript
We'll see anyone. You know, there's times where a young child is just not the right fit, but we try to see everyone and make it a fun experience. We're not gonna take a kid and hold them down. We wanna make sure everyone has fun when they're here. So the youngest, they have to have teeth. And then the oldest, we don't have a cap on that. Kids are wonderful, I love working with kids. If you can make it a good experience for them, they never have that dental fear, no anxiety.
It's wonderful because we have multiple hygienists that work at one time. So when you come in and you bring your kids, we can oftentimes accommodate a lot of them. Depending on how many you have, we can see most of them at the same time. Now a lot of moms will wanna piggyback that appointment so they can stay with the kid, and that's wonderful, too. So we'll try to accommodate however you are most comfortable. But there are times we see a whole family at one time, and there's times where we see the adults in the morning, the kids in the afternoon. We do try to keep everyone on schedule but make sure that they can be there, and however they wanna be there for their children.
- Comprehensive smile care from age 2 on up
- Convenient early morning hours that fit your schedule
- Skilled treatment that delivers beautiful, confident smiles
- Metal-free orthodontics so any member of your family can enjoy a straight smile
Call 859-368-8260 today to schedule appointments for everyone. Our office is located at 100 Trade St., Ste. 175 – not far outside New Circle Road in the Masterson Station area.
Protect Your Family’s Smiles With Expert Dental Care
Choose Beaumont Family Dentistry as your family dentist, and you’ll make your life much simpler! We offer a wide variety of dental services that will keep your entire family smiling.
Make your child’s first dental appointment at age 2. Dr. Miller sees most of our tiny patients and loves caring for them! Their first visit will usually be a “happy visit” where we introduce them to us and show them some of the equipment we use around the office. As they get older, we’ll carefully monitor their dental development and check for any oral problems, including issues with their bite alignment.
Some of the dentistry services we provide for all ages include:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – Small cavities found with our DIAGNOdent system can often be repaired without any drilling or numbing. Fluoride varnishes or dental sealants may be recommended to help prevent cavities. If orthodontic problems are spotted, we can treat your child as early as age 9 with preventive orthodontic care like space maintainers.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – We offer a full lineup of smile-enhancing treatments like Invisalign®, teeth whitening, and dental veneers. If your smile isn’t as beautiful as you want, we have a treatment that can help.
- Restorative Dentistry – If a family member needs tooth repair or replacement, you’ve come to the right place. Our dental implants, crowns, bridges, dentures, and even full-mouth reconstruction can help any loved one eliminate dental pain, smile more confidently, and enjoy all their favorite foods again.
- Sleep Better Lexington – Dr. Trish Takacs offers solutions for TMJ problems like jaw pain, swelling, and tenderness. Plus, we can help you sleep better, feel more rested, and prevent serious health problems caused by sleep apnea.
To make your family’s care more affordable, we offer flexible payment options, including third-party financing and an in-house membership plan. When you join our Smile Saver program, you will receive special discounts on exclusive services, as well as complimentary exams and cleanings every six months.
Your Leestown family dentist offers something for everyone in your household! Call Beaumont Family Dentistry today at 859-368-8260 to schedule a visit. You can also request an appointment online.