Experience a New & Improved Mouth With Restorative Dentistry in Leestown Lexington
Beaumont Family Dentistry has served Central Kentucky families for over three decades. Dr. Patricia Takacs and her dental team have used restorative dentistry to help thousands of patients achieve and maintain attractive and healthy smiles. Like them, teeth restoration techniques from our Leestown Lexington dentist office can help you:Doctor Jill Miller on Restorative Dentistry Read Transcript
There's all kinds of options to replace teeth, beginning from where the smile line sits. We want to make sure that we restore how you look, how you want to be seen. Is that implants, if you have missing teeth? Is that bridges and crowns? Is it just beautifying what you already have and straightening the teeth?
There are so many options that people just don't even realize where to start oftentimes. And it's just really as easy as just coming in, meeting us, and figuring out, making a game plan. It's not going to happen overnight, but we're going to make a plan and we're going to get you back to where you're happy.
- Eat and enjoy all your favorite foods again.
- Smile with renewed confidence and boldness.
- Attain better oral health and prevent other health problems.
- Make talking easier so others can understand you.
Schedule your complimentary consultation today! Call, 859-554-4049 for new patients, or call 859-368-8260 for existing patients to speak to a member of our friendly team. We’re at 100 Trade St., Ste.175 – not far from the VA Medical Center on Leestown Road.
Relax & Put Your Smile in Our Hands
Beaumont Family Dentistry offers you many different ways to restore your teeth. During your consultation, we’ll use leading-edge dental technology to assess the condition of your mouth. Our digital X-rays emit far less radiation than standard X-rays, and our intraoral camera will give us a complete view of your teeth and gums. Below are some types of restorative dentistry we may recommend for your treatment:
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Repair and replace damaged teeth with these natural-looking restorations.
- Dental Implants – These replacement tooth roots will give you back an attractive, fully functioning set of teeth.
- Root Canal Treatment – Put an end to your throbbing toothache and avoid getting your diseased tooth removed.
- Dentures – Enjoy a full mouth of teeth that will help you smile, eat, and talk much more comfortably.
- Composite Tooth Fillings – These tooth-colored, metal-free fillings provide durable repair for tooth decay and damage.
- Inlays and Onlays – When your tooth repair needs more than a filling but not an entire crown, these custom restorations will do the trick.
- Porcelain Veneers – We’ll strengthen and conceal teeth that are damaged, worn, or otherwise flawed.