For over three decades, Beaumont Family Dentistry has served Central Kentucky by repairing thousands of smiles to help patients achieve and maintain better oral health and function. Teeth restoration techniques performed by your Leestown restorative dentist can also help you:Image Title: youtube thumbnail - 5s1WVmWI_Rw Get Your Teeth's Function Back! Read Transcript
There's all kinds of options to replace teeth, beginning from where the smile line sits. We want to make sure that we restore how you look, how you want to be seen. Is that implants, if you have missing teeth? Is that bridges and crowns? Is it just beautifying what you already have and straightening the teeth?
There are so many options that people just don't even realize where to start oftentimes. And it's just really as easy as just coming in, meeting us, and figuring out, making a game plan. It's not going to happen overnight, but we're going to make a plan and we're going to get you back to where you're happy.
- Eat and enjoy all your favorite foods again
- Smile with renewed confidence and boldness
- Attain better oral health and prevent other health problems
- Make talking easier so others can understand you
Schedule your consultation today! Call 859-554-4049 today to speak to a member of our friendly team. We’re at 100 Trade St., Ste.175 – not far from the VA Medical Center on Leestown Road.
Feel Comfortable Smiling & Eating After Restorative Dental Care
Beaumont Family Dentistry offers you many different ways to restore your teeth. During your consultation, we’ll use leading-edge dental technology to assess the condition of your mouth. Our digital X-rays emit far less radiation than standard X-rays, and our intraoral camera will give you and your dentist a complete view of your teeth and gums. Below are some types of restorative dental treatments we may recommend:
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Repair and replace damaged teeth with these natural-looking restorations.
- Dental Implants – These replacement tooth roots will give you back an attractive, fully functioning set of teeth.
- Root Canal Treatment – Put an end to your throbbing toothache and avoid getting your tooth removed.
- Dentures – Enjoy a full mouth of teeth that will help you smile, eat, and talk much more comfortably.
- Composite Tooth Fillings – These tooth-colored, metal-free fillings provide durable repair for tooth decay and damage.
- Inlays and Onlays – When your tooth repair needs more than a filling but not an entire crown, these custom restorations will do the trick.
- Porcelain Veneers – We’ll strengthen and conceal teeth that are damaged, worn, or otherwise flawed.