Recreate Your Smile With Dental Implants in Leestown
You understand how difficult missing and damaged teeth can make your life. You’re tired of having to pick and choose what you can eat, and you’re embarrassed to show others your full smile. However, dental implants in Leestown can change your life! You owe it to yourself to find out more about these modern dental restorations that can help you:Image Title: youtube thumbnail - KyAzpFZaEhA The Best Option For A Missing Tooth
- Enjoy all your favorite foods you’ve had to avoid
- Make it easier for others to understand what you’re saying
- Improve your confidence so you feel comfortable smiling in public
- Relax when meeting new people or introducing yourself
- Earn more respect and gain an edge in your professional life
It’s time you gave yourself all the benefits of implants. Call 859-295-3938 today to schedule your consultation or second opinion. Our friendly team is located at 100 Trade St., Ste. 175 – just outside New Circle Road.
Transform Your Mouth With Teeth Implants
Our implant dentists offer you many teeth replacement options using implants. We’ll be happy to answer all your questions about implants or our other services so that you completely understand your dental treatment.
Implants are small posts, usually made from titanium, that function as replacement tooth roots. Your dentist will surgically place them into your jaw, where they will chemically fuse with your jawbone. New bone material will actually grow around your implants over the course of a few months. In some cases, we can even remove a damaged tooth and place a new implant – all at the same appointment!
After your jaw has healed, your teeth implants can support several types of replacement teeth:
- Implant Crowns – We can design and create your new crown right in our office using the CAD/CAM technology of the CEREC system.
- Implant Bridges – Your bridge will anchor to two or more implants to make biting, chewing, and smiling easier.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Secure your dentures with snaps and balls for a more stable fit than you can get with traditional dentures.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Enjoy our most comfortable type of dentures. They will attach to a bar that is secured to your implants.
Schedule Your Dental Surgery Here to Prepare For Implants
If your jawbone has deteriorated, then oral surgery may be required before placing a dental implant. In those instances, we can work with you to complete a bone graft or other bone restructuring procedure. By building up the bone, you can receive a dental implant that will help you maintain healthy bone structure for the rest of your life.
With dental implants in Leestown, you will find teeth replacement options that will give you back your smile, health, and quality of life! Call Beaumont Family Dentistry now at 859-295-3938. We provide consultations regarding treatment for a minimal diagnostic fee.