Re-create Your Smile With Dental Implants in Leestown Lexington
You understand how difficult missing and damaged teeth can make your life. You’re tired of having to pick and choose what you can eat, and you’re embarrassed to show others your full smile. However, dental implants from Beaumont Family Dentistry can change your life! You owe it to yourself to find out more about these fantastic tools of dental restoration. At our Leestown Lexington dentist office, our team uses long-lasting implants to help our patients:
- Enjoy all their favorite foods they’ve had to avoid.
- Make it easier for others to understand what they’re saying.
- Improve their confidence so they feel comfortable smiling in public.
- Relax when meeting new people or introducing themselves.
- Earn more respect and gain an edge in their professional lives.
Isn’t it time you gave yourself all the great benefits of dental implants? Call us today to schedule your free consultation: 859-554-4049 for new patients, or 859-368-8260 for existing patients! Our friendly team is located at 100 Trade St., Ste. 175 – just outside New Circle Road.
Transform Your Mouth With Teeth Implants
Drs. Golibersuch, Higginbotham, and Miller offer you many teeth replacement options using implants. We’ll be happy to answer all your questions about implants or our other services so that you completely understand your dental treatment.
Dental implants are small posts, usually made from titanium, that function as replacement tooth roots. Our dentist will surgically place them into your jaw, where they will chemically fuse with your jawbone. New bone material will actually grow around your implants over the course of a few months. In some cases, we can even remove a damaged tooth and place a new implant – all at the same appointment!
After your jaw has healed, your teeth implants can support several types of replacement teeth:
- Implant Crowns – We can design and create your new crown right in our office using the CAD/CAM technology of the CEREC system.
- Implant Bridges – Your bridge will anchor to two or more implants to make biting, chewing, and smiling easier.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Secure your dentures with snaps and balls for a more stable fit than you can get with traditional dentures.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Enjoy our most comfortable type of dentures. They will attach to a bar that is secured to your implants.
We Offer Mini Implants, Too
If your jawbone has deteriorated, then mini dental implants may be a good option for you. Mini implants are similar to traditional implants except they are smaller and require less bone to bond with. Their size means they require a less invasive placement procedure and allow for faster healing.
In some cases, we can even place mini implants, then secure implant-retained dentures to them to create a same-day smile. You’ll leave our office with fully functioning new teeth!
If your jawbone is weak but you prefer to use full-sized implants for your restoration, we can perform a bone graft. This procedure will build up your jaw and prepare it to receive new implants.
With dental implants, Beaumont Family Dentistry offers teeth replacement options for anyone! Call 859-554-4049 for new patients, or call 859-368-8260 for existing patients today to schedule your complimentary consultation.