End Pain With Emergency Dental Care in Lexington, KY
It’s possible to feel nervous at the dentist any time, but it’s certainly more common if you need emergency dental care. Don’t lose your cool in an emergency! The caring team at Beaumont Family Dentistry will keep your stress to a minimum with:
- Quick Assistance – For emergencies during business hours, we’ll work you into our schedule ASAP, usually the same day. If you call after hours, you’ll be able to speak with an on-call dentist.
- A Wide Range of Restorative Care – Whether your broken tooth needs a dental crown or your infected tooth needs a root canal, we’ve got you covered.
- Sedation Dentistry – Unlike many general dentists, we offer a choice of three kinds of sedation. One of them will be right for your situation.
- Solutions For Fast Relief – Whether it’s the rotary endodontics we use for root canals or our CEREC system for same-day crowns, our dentists will get you out of pain fast.
If you’ve experienced a dental emergency, call our location closest to you: Beaumont (859-554-1772 for new patients, or 859-223-2120 for existing patients), Leestown (859-554-4049 for new patients, or 859-368-8260 for existing patients), or Hamburg (859-554-1612 for new patients, or 859-687-0975 for existing patients).
Fix Your Smile With Restorative Dentistry
Our Lexington dentists have handled many emergencies over the years. Several of them have advanced training in restorative dental care. So you know you’re in good hands in an emergency! Among our restorative dentistry procedures:
- Dental Fillings – To relieve pain from a cavity, we can repair it with a filling. For a more natural look, we use only tooth-colored, non-metal fillings.
- Dental Crowns – We can fix a broken or cracked tooth with a crown. It also works well when decay is too severe for a filling. With our CEREC technology, you can get a crown in less than two hours.
- Root Canals – To get you out of pain from an infected tooth, our dentists will perform a root canal procedure. We use electric-powered tools so the process is quicker and more comfortable than a procedure done using manual tools.
No matter what treatment is necessary, you’ll be able to get dental sedation if you need it. For emergency dental care, call one of Beaumont Family Dentistry’s three locations: Beaumont (859-554-1772 for new patients, or 859-223-2120 for existing patients), Leestown (859-554-4049 for new patients, or 859-368-8260 for existing patients), or Hamburg (859-554-1612 for new patients, or 859-687-0975 for existing patients).