We Specialize in Relieving Dental Anxiety in Leestown Lexington
Beaumont Family Dentistry is dedicated to relieving dental anxiety in all of our patients. Our Leestown Lexington dentists and team will do our absolute best to help you feel as comfortable as possible during your visit. Besides our sedation options, our crew will offer you access to a wide range of comfort amenities to help you feel at home. These include:
- Tempur-Pedic padded dental chairs
- Professional hand and arm massages
- Headphones for your favorite music
- Cozy pillows and blankets for relaxation
- Warm towels for a soothing touch after your procedure
- Paraffin hand dips for a spa-like experience
- Hydrating lip balm
- Safety glasses to protect your eyes
Rest Easy With Dental Sedation
As part of our commitment to providing the most comfortable dental treatment in Central Kentucky, we offer our patients three great ways to relieve their anxiety and get much-needed smile care. Take your choice of:
- Inhaled sedation with laughing gas. This mild sedation will help you relax and forget about being at the dentist. It’s safe even for children!
- Oral conscious sedation in pill form. An FDA-approved medication will make you feel groggy and completely relaxed.
- IV sedation will put you in a sleep-like state. You won’t remember anything about your procedure afterward. This sedation method is wonderful for those with extreme dental anxiety.
Relax in Our Inviting Office Environment
When you visit us, the first thing you will notice is our comfortable atmosphere and friendly staff. On your first visit, we’ll give you a tour of our office and allow you to get acquainted with our staff.
In the waiting area, you’ll find a TV to entertain you, as well as freshly baked cookies and hot drinks or water for your refreshment. Each of our offices, including the one in Leestown Lexington, offers the latest in technology, allowing for a pain-free, stress-free visit.
If you need anything to help with relieving dental anxiety, just ask. Our compassionate staff will be glad to assist you with whatever you need to feel at home. Call us today to schedule your appointment: 859-554-4049 for new patients, 859-368-8260 for existing patients.