If you believe that a root canal will actually cause you more pain, don’t feel bad – many of our patients at Beaumont Family Dentistry once believed the same thing. In reality, however, the opposite is true. Root canals in Leestown will:Comfortable easy experience Read Transcript
So root canals, I feel I get a bad rap throughout society because of old school ways of dentistry. Once upon a time, root canals were a lot different than they are now. The technology that we have, especially at Beaumont Family Dentistry, is comfortable technology that makes things easy for the patient and a comforting experience. I want you to feel differently about root canals when you leave the office than when you came in the office. And it's an experience that shouldn't be painful. It's an experience that should relieve the pain instead of bringing you more pain. And by the time you leave after a root canal at Beaumont Family Dentistry, you will be alleviated a pain and hopefully you can tell your friends and family that root canals aren't everything that they're cracked up to be.
So if you or one of your family members is experiencing tooth pain, then we'd be glad to see you here at one of our offices in Beaumont Family Dentistry, and get that tooth taken care of, get a root canal and get you out of pain and get you back to where you need to be, enjoying your life and things outside of coming to the dentist.
- Stop the nagging pain from your diseased tooth and help you feel better soon
- Save your tooth from extraction in most cases
- Prepare your damaged tooth for restoration, such as with a CEREC same-day crown
- Make biting and chewing more comfortable so you enjoy eating again
- Help protect your healthy teeth and gums from damage
You can even take your choice of sedation options to help you relax! Call us now at 859-554-4049 – we’ll get you in for an emergency appointment the same day if at all possible. Our address is 100 Trade St., Ste. 175 – not far from the VA Medical Center on Leestown Road.
A Root Canal Treats Your Infected Tooth & Restores Your Smile
For over three decades, Beaumont Family Dentistry has helped patients in the Bluegrass keep smiling. You can trust our team’s expertise when your smile is on the line. If your tooth is hurting, contact us as soon as possible for help. Whether you need root canal treatment or another kind of dental care, we’ll make sure you get the treatment you need.
When tooth decay is left untreated, it can eventually reach the pulp and cause you a considerable amount of pain. If a root canal is the best way to treat your damaged tooth, your dentist will:
- Numb your mouth and administer sedation to relax you fully, if desired
- Gently remove the infected pulp with modern equipment
- Apply an antibacterial medication to kill any remaining germs and help prevent reinfection
- Shape and repair the chambers inside the tooth and seal them with a rubberlike material known as gutta-percha
- Repair the top of the tooth using a composite resin material
For a complete tooth restoration, you will want to cap your repaired tooth with a new crown. With the advanced technology of our in-house CEREC system, we can design and create your custom crown while you wait. You can repair and restore your tooth in only one visit!
Forget your misconceptions about root canals in Leestown! Call Beaumont Family Dentistry today at 859-554-4049 to schedule your appointment.