Trust Our Smile Experts For Your Cosmetic Dentistry in Leestown Lexington
When your smile needs a pick-me-up, turn to Beaumont Family Dentistry in Leestown Lexington. Our team of professionals takes pride in keeping current on the latest treatments and technology in cosmetic dentistry. Just like we’ve done for thousands of other satisfied patients, our skills and experience can help you:Helping you on your journey Read Transcript
Dentistry is funny, because sometimes people come in for pain, sometimes people come in just for regular maintenance, and sometimes people come in because they really do want to change their overall smile. It's really fun whenever you get to sit down and work with a patient and kind of map out what they want as far as changing what their smile is. Sometimes it can be challenging because patients may have one idea in their mind and the dentist may have another idea in their mind, so coming together to make sure that in the end we're on the same road.
One of the great things that we like to do is to map out and plan those things. It's kind of like whenever you're planning to build a house. You don't just start digging a hole. You come up with your blueprint to start with, and creating a smile is the same way. You want to look at the patient and the shape of their face, you want to look at their smile line, and then obviously the size and shape of their teeth, and look at all that together to come up and create a smile for that patient.
Obviously for me the biggest satisfaction is seeing what is the patient's response when it's all finished. It's so rewarding to know that you've done the planning and you've worked hard and you've collaborated either with a specialist, with your laboratory, to make sure that you create the smile that the patient is really happy with at the end.
- Create a gorgeous new smile that will get second glances.
- Look younger, more attractive, and healthier.
- Increase your confidence to “get out of the house” and socialize.
- Feel better about your overall appearance.
- Gain a significant advantage in your professional life.
- Earn you more respect from your friends and coworkers.
Don’t delay creating your new look! Call today, 859-554-4049 for new patients, or call 859-368-8260 for existing patients to schedule your cosmetic consultation. We provide consultations regarding treatment for a minimal diagnostic fee. We’re conveniently located on Trade Street, near the Masterson Station area.
Our Cosmetic Treatments Will Work Wonders For Your Self-Image
Beaumont Family Dentistry’s dedication to delivering outstanding dental care has earned us an award for Patient Satisfaction on two separate occasions. When you step through our doors, rest assured you’ll receive the highest level of cosmetic dentistry in the Bluegrass region.
Your visit will begin with a Smile Questionnaire and a discussion with your dentist about your smile goals. Our team will take digital photos and show you several options for your new look. For a small fee, you can even get full models made so you can see a preview of your new smile before you begin any treatment.
Here are a few of our services that can give you a radiant smile and improve your self-image:
- Dental Veneers – Thin shells of super-strong porcelain will put an end to teeth that are gapped, uneven, misshapen, cracked, chipped, stained, or pitted.
- Orthodontics – We offer several types of orthodontic treatment that can straighten any crooked smile. For example, Invisalign straightens teeth in as little as 12 months using clear, metal-free teeth aligners.
- Teeth Whitening – The KöR whitening system will give you a brighter smile in just a few minutes of in-office treatment. Or take custom whitening trays home with you for more convenience.
- Cosmetic Bonding – We’ll quickly mend tooth flaws like chips, stains, and cracks using a composite resin.
- Crown Lengthening – We can gently reshape your gumline to make short or worn teeth appear longer and more attractive.
- Smile Makeovers – Combine any of our cosmetic procedures to create your one-of-a-kind smile.
- Laser Gum Recontouring – A low-power laser will remove excess gum tissue to eliminate a “gummy smile.” Others will then notice your teeth instead of your gums.
- Gum Recession Treatment – The Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique will get your gums on the path to healing by using only a tiny hole in your gums. Because you won’t need any stitches, you’ll heal faster than you would with a gum graft.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Rebuild your damaged smile with these versatile dental tools.
- Dental Implants – This durable, beautiful tooth replacement option will give you back a complete smile and restore virtually all your chewing power.
Cosmetic dentistry at Beaumont Family Dentistry is the path to a brighter smile and more enriching life! Call us today at 859-554-4049 for new patients, or call at 859-368-8260 for existing patients to schedule a consultation. You can also schedule an appointment online.