Trust Our Smile Experts For Your Cosmetic Dentistry in Leestown Lexington
When your smile needs a pick-me-up, turn to Beaumont Family Dentistry in Leestown Lexington. Our team of professionals takes pride in keeping current on the latest treatments and technology in cosmetic dentistry. Just like we’ve done for thousands of other satisfied patients, our skills and experience can help you:Doctor Erica Higginbotham on Cosmetic Dentistry Read Transcript
Patients who come in who want to discuss cosmetic dentistry are really fun patients because they're motivated. They aren't here because they're in pain or they have a problem, which we enjoy taking care of those patients too, obviously. But they have a desire that they want to improve their smile. And there's lots of ways to do that. Sometimes people think, “Oh, well, I'm gonna get veneers.” But that's not necessarily the only way to improve your smile. Sometimes your teeth shape may be beautiful and maybe they're just not straight. So we need to talk about straightening those teeth to make them beautiful. But sometimes people have really pretty teeth, but they may just be a little more yellow than what they are used to seeing on the Hollywood smile television.
So one really good thing is there's lots of different options that we can talk to patients about on how to improve their smile. And those patients are really fun because we can say, “Well, this is what I see in your smile, and these are the things or the steps that we think we need to take in order to get to the end goal that you want.” Sometimes that may be doing a whitening only. Sometimes that may be doing some type of orthodontic care to straighten their teeth. But other times it is doing things like veneers or crowns in order to give them that smile that they really want.
- Create a gorgeous new smile that will get second glances.
- Look younger, more attractive, and healthier.
- Increase your confidence to “get out of the house” and socialize.
- Feel better about your overall appearance.
- Gain a significant advantage in your professional life.
- Earn you more respect from your friends and coworkers.
Don’t delay creating your new look! Call today, 859-554-4049 for new patients, or call 859-368-8260 for existing patients to schedule your complimentary cosmetic consultation. We’re conveniently located on Trade Street, near the Masterson Station area.
Our Cosmetic Treatments Will Work Wonders For Your Self-Image
Beaumont Family Dentistry’s dedication to delivering outstanding dental care has earned us an award for Patient Satisfaction on two separate occasions. When you step through our doors, rest assured you’ll receive the highest level of cosmetic dentistry in the Bluegrass region.
Your visit will begin with a Smile Questionnaire and a discussion with your dentist about your smile goals. Our team will take digital photos and show you several options for your new look. For a small fee, you can even get full models made so you can see a preview of your new smile before you begin any treatment.
Here are a few of our services that can give you a radiant smile and improve your self-image:
- Dental Veneers – Thin shells of super-strong porcelain will put an end to teeth that are gapped, uneven, misshapen, cracked, chipped, stained, or pitted.
- Orthodontics – We offer several types of orthodontic treatment that can straighten any crooked smile. For example, Invisalign straightens teeth in as little as 12 months using clear, metal-free teeth aligners.
- Teeth Whitening – The KöR whitening system will give you a brighter smile in just a few minutes of in-office treatment. Or take custom whitening trays home with you for more convenience.
- Cosmetic Bonding – We’ll quickly mend tooth flaws like chips, stains, and cracks using a composite resin.
- Crown Lengthening – We can gently reshape your gumline to make short or worn teeth appear longer and more attractive.
- Smile Makeovers – Combine any of our cosmetic procedures to create your one-of-a-kind smile.
- Laser Gum Recontouring – A low-power laser will remove excess gum tissue to eliminate a “gummy smile.” Others will then notice your teeth instead of your gums.
- Gum Recession Treatment – The Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique will get your gums on the path to healing by using only a tiny hole in your gums. Because you won’t need any stitches, you’ll heal faster than you would with a gum graft.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Rebuild your damaged smile with these versatile dental tools.
- Dental Implants – This durable, beautiful tooth replacement option will give you back a complete smile and restore virtually all your chewing power.
Cosmetic dentistry at Beaumont Family Dentistry is the path to a brighter smile and more enriching life! Call us today at 859-554-4049 for new patients, or call at 859-368-8260 for existing patients to schedule a complimentary consultation. You can also request an appointment online.