Protect Your Smile & Oral Health With Leestown Lexington General Dentistry
Many of us know we should visit the dentist twice a year for a cleaning and exam. But did you know that there is much more to general dentistry than just regular checkups? The expert team at Beaumont Family Dentistry provides our patients a whole suite of services designed to keep your mouth healthy and your smile bright. At our Leestown Lexington dentist office, general dental care offers you all these benefits:
- Prevention of cavities and oral problems like gum disease
- Treatment and guidance for chronic bad breath
- Confidence and peace of mind that your smile is clean and white
- Teeth protection during sports and athletic activities
- Screening for serious problems like sleep apnea and oral cancer
Call 859-554-4049 today to schedule your next appointment for relaxing dental care. Our office is located just off Leestown Road – especially convenient for residents in the 40511 ZIP code. Come visit us soon!
Trust Our Team For All Your Oral Care Needs
Dr. Takacs has kept Central Kentucky smiling for well over 30 years. She has assembled an expert Leestown Lexington team to help you and your whole crew maintain good oral health. Below is a sampling of the services that Drs. Golibersuch, Higginbotham, and Miller offer our patient family:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – Besides a thorough cleaning and complete exam, we’ll check for early signs of tooth decay with the DIAGNOdent cavity detector, screen you for oral cancer with the VELscope system, and give you a sleep apnea screening.
- Nonsurgical Gum Disease Treatment – Depending on your gum condition, our team will make your gums healthy using a combination of scaling and root planing, Arestin® antibiotic treatment, and gentle laser treatment.
- Fluoride Varnishes and Tooth Sealants – Fluoride varnishes help prevent cavities and can even reverse early-stage tooth decay, while tooth sealants form a protective barrier between your teeth and disease-causing bacteria.
- Athletic Mouthguards – We can make you or your child a custom-fit mouthguard to protect against painful and costly dental damage while playing sports.
- Nutritional Counseling – Our team can help you understand how your food choices affect both your oral health and the health of your body.
- Halitosis Treatment – We’ll provide treatment and guidance to help you deal with the embarrassment of chronic halitosis (bad breath).