Many of us know we should visit the dentist twice a year for a cleaning and exam. But did you know that there is much more to maintaining your smile than just regular checkups? The expert team at Beaumont Family Dentistry provides our patients a whole suite of services designed to keep your mouth healthy and your smile bright. Our general dentistry in Leestown offers you all these benefits:Doctor Jill Miller on General Dentistry Read Transcript
General dentistry encompasses every facet of dentistry. We are able to do anything. We can see children, we can see adults, we can place implants, we can do Invisalign, we can move teeth, we can restore teeth. As a general dentist, we also do hold that right to say, “Okay, we need more outside help,” and we work with a lot of specialists for that. But we try to make it as seamless as possible for all of our patients to just come in, stay under one roof for the most that we can possibly do for them. All of our doctors are very well trained. We learn so much about new technologies and new treatments for people. And we try to stay on the cutting edge of everything that we can do. We do try to do all treatment that we can do for one patient under one roof.
- Early morning hours for more convenient scheduling
- Prevention of cavities and oral problems like gum disease
- Treatment and guidance for chronic bad breath
- Confidence and peace of mind that your smile is clean and white
- Teeth protection during sports and athletic activities
- Screening for serious problems like sleep apnea and oral cancer
We want your dental care to be as affordable as possible, so we offer an in-house Smile Saver program. The membership plan includes complimentary dental checkups twice a year and discounts on certain other services.
Call today 859-554-4049 to schedule your next appointment for relaxing dental care. Our office is located just off Leestown Road – especially convenient for residents in the 40511 ZIP code. Come visit us soon!
Trust All Your Oral Care Needs to Our Team
Dr. Takacs has kept Central Kentucky smiling for over 35 years. She has assembled an expert Leestown Lexington team to help you and your whole crew maintain good oral health. Below is a sampling of the services that our dentists offer our patient family:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – Besides a thorough cleaning and complete exam, we’ll check for early signs of tooth decay with the DIAGNOdent cavity detector, screen you for oral cancer with the VELscope system, and give you a sleep apnea screening.
- Nonsurgical Gum Disease Treatment – Depending on your gum condition, our team will make your gums healthy using a combination of scaling and root planing, Arestin® antibiotic treatment, and gentle laser treatment.
- Fluoride Varnishes and Tooth Sealants – Fluoride varnishes help prevent cavities and can even reverse early-stage tooth decay, while tooth sealants form a protective barrier between your teeth and disease-causing bacteria.
- Athletic Mouthguards – We can make you or your child a custom-fit mouthguard to protect against painful and costly dental damage while playing sports.
- Nutritional Counseling – Our team can help you understand how your food choices affect both your oral health and the health of your body.
- Halitosis Treatment – We’ll provide treatment and guidance to help you deal with the embarrassment of chronic halitosis (bad breath).