Protect Your Smile & Oral Health With Leestown Lexington General Dentistry
Many of us know we should visit the dentist twice a year for a cleaning and exam. But did you know that there is much more to general dentistry than just regular checkups? The expert team at Beaumont Family Dentistry provides our patients a whole suite of services designed to keep your mouth healthy and your smile bright. At our Leestown Lexington dentist office, general dental care offers you all these benefits:Doctor Jill Miller on General Dentistry Read Transcript
General dentistry encompasses every facet of dentistry. We are able to do anything. We can see children, we can see adults, we can place implants, we can do Invisalign, we can move teeth, we can restore teeth. As a general dentist, we also do hold that right to say, “Okay, we need more outside help,” and we work with a lot of specialists for that. But we try to make it as seamless as possible for all of our patients to just come in, stay under one roof for the most that we can possibly do for them. All of our doctors are very well trained. We learn so much about new technologies and new treatments for people. And we try to stay on the cutting edge of everything that we can do. We do try to do all treatment that we can do for one patient under one roof.
- Prevention of cavities and oral problems like gum disease
- Treatment and guidance for chronic bad breath
- Confidence and peace of mind that your smile is clean and white
- Teeth protection during sports and athletic activities
- Screening for serious problems like sleep apnea and oral cancer
Call today 859-554-4049 for new patients, or call 859-368-8260 for existing patients to schedule your next appointment for relaxing dental care. Our office is located just off Leestown Road – especially convenient for residents in the 40511 ZIP code. Come visit us soon!
Trust Our Team For All Your Oral Care Needs
Dr. Takacs has kept Central Kentucky smiling for well over 30 years. She has assembled an expert Leestown Lexington team to help you and your whole crew maintain good oral health. Below is a sampling of the services that Drs. Golibersuch, Higginbotham, and Miller offer our patient family:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – Besides a thorough cleaning and complete exam, we’ll check for early signs of tooth decay with the DIAGNOdent cavity detector, screen you for oral cancer with the VELscope system, and give you a sleep apnea screening.
- Nonsurgical Gum Disease Treatment – Depending on your gum condition, our team will make your gums healthy using a combination of scaling and root planing, Arestin® antibiotic treatment, and gentle laser treatment.
- Fluoride Varnishes and Tooth Sealants – Fluoride varnishes help prevent cavities and can even reverse early-stage tooth decay, while tooth sealants form a protective barrier between your teeth and disease-causing bacteria.
- Athletic Mouthguards – We can make you or your child a custom-fit mouthguard to protect against painful and costly dental damage while playing sports. Doctor Erica Higginbotham on General Dentistry Read Transcript
- Nutritional Counseling – Our team can help you understand how your food choices affect both your oral health and the health of your body.
- Halitosis Treatment – We’ll provide treatment and guidance to help you deal with the embarrassment of chronic halitosis (bad breath).
Here at Beaumont Family Dentistry, we want to take care of the whole family. We love taking care of children. We also like taking care of elderly patients, and we really do enjoy seeing all the different stages of life, and that really is what general family dentistry is all about.
One thing that's really important to us is when we see you every six months, it's not only about checking just your teeth and your gums, but we also want to do an oral cancer screening. We have an instrument called a VELscope that we use to help detect early signs of oral cancer, which is really important for us. We also want to talk to patients about if they're doing any clenching and grinding at night that could be doing long-term damage to their teeth. We also talk to patients about how well they're breathing, if they're having difficulty breathing or if they're having difficulty sleeping.
We want to treat the whole patient, and that's what's really important for us. When you come in every six months, we're not just checking your teeth and gums. We want to know how you're doing overall in your health, and this is just one piece of that that we're looking into for you when you come in for your exams.
Keep your smile healthy with general dentistry. Call us today at 859-554-4049 for new patients, or call at 859-368-8260 for existing patients to schedule an appointment. You can also request an appointment online.