Today’s dentures in Leestown can give you a set of beautiful replacement teeth and comfortably rebuild your smile. With advances in materials and manufacturing, you’ll enjoy a whole different experience than your grandfather did with his “false teeth.” The team at Beaumont Family Dentistry can create replacement teeth to help you:Many different options for the best function and looks Read Transcript
Dentures can be used in many different ways to restore function of your natural dentition as well as the appearance of a beautiful smile. Dentures, you may have think of them as your Grandpa's set of dentures or things like that, but dentures have come a long way since your Grandpa or your Grandma got a set of dentures. These days, there are many different options for dentures. There are conventional dentures, which are the ones that come in and out of your mouth all the time, and you take them in and out at night, and they give you a beautiful smile.
We also have other options at Beaumont Family Dentistry other than your conventional set of ventures. We can do implanted dentures, meaning that these dentures will snap in. Now, you can still take them in and out, and clean them at night, and things like that. And they stay in, helping with function, eating habits, speaking habits, and smiling, in general. We also have other options as well for fixed denture options. These don't come in and out, and they're extremely useful for functioning habits and are the closest thing to functioning like a natural dentition. And of course, it's going to give you your beautiful smile back and maybe even a better smile than you had before. And we want to get you as close to functioning with your normal dentition as you would if it were natural teeth.
- Eat a wider variety of delicious foods again
- Chew comfortably so your digestion is more complete
- Talk more plainly so that others can understand you
- Smile with more confidence in social and professional settings
Call 859-554-4049 today to schedule your consultation. We’re located at 100 Trade St., Ste. 175 – just off Leestown Road near the Masterson Station area.
Enjoy a New Set of Teeth With Our Dentures Options
Whether you need just a few teeth replaced or you’re missing a whole mouth of teeth, Beaumont Family Dentistry can help. At your appointment, we’ll give you a complete exam and help you decide the right option for your situation. Dentures are one of our premier dental restorations, so we offer all these types of dentures to help you smile and eat comfortably again:
- Conventional Full Dentures – These classic dentures will replace a complete arch of teeth and give you a beautiful new smile.
- Partial Dentures – We may recommend partials when you have some healthy teeth remaining. Our partials will be more comfortable than other partial dentures you might have tried because they don’t use clasps to attach.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Your new dentures will secure to dental implants with a system of balls and snaps, giving them an even more stable and comfortable fit than conventional dentures. Get a strong beautiful smile Read Transcript
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Your dentist will attach your custom dentures to a bar that is anchored to your implants. These are our best-fitting and most comfortable dentures option because the bar transfers the force of biting and chewing to your jawbone, just like your natural teeth do.
So there's many benefits and health benefits of having a denture. Obviously, people that have infection in their mouth or just issues that are ... getting them the healthy mouth they need, we can take care of those teeth and extract them and give them the denture that gives them the healthy smile that they need.
You know, a lot of times there's different reasons why they've came in, maybe they've been years without teeth. But after they see what we can do, going through the customization process here, I think they finally see the value in what we could do, whether that's giving them the smile that they wanted aesthetically as well as the function of being able to chew the food that they weren't able to do. So I think that's awesome that we can do that here for them.
Leestown dentures from Beaumont Family Dentistry will give you back your beautiful smile. Call us today at 859-554-4049 to schedule your appointment. Don’t put off enjoying all the benefits of new teeth!