Rejuvenate Your Smile With Dentures in Leestown
Today’s dentures in Leestown can give you a set of beautiful replacement teeth and comfortably rebuild your smile. With advances in materials and manufacturing, you’ll enjoy a whole different experience than your grandfather did with his “false teeth.” The team at Beaumont Family Dentistry can create replacement teeth to help you:Image Title: youtube thumbnail - VNcaMo3DcUY A Handcrafted, Beautiful Smile Read Transcript
There's a phrase in dentistry that some people might have Googled or heard of, and it's called All-on-6. This procedure is done for patients who either have what we call terminal dentition, which means that all of the remaining teeth that have left really cannot be restored, we cannot save those teeth, so they're going to end up losing all of the remaining teeth they have left. Or a patient comes in who’s already had all of their teeth taken out, and now they're either wearing some type of appliance like a denture or they don't have anything at all. And an All-on-6 is a really amazing option for patients that has been around for a while, but a lot of patients haven't been educated about it. And it gives patients the opportunity to have implants placed and then an appliance put in that does not have to come in and out – which, if you're a complete-denture wearer, that is a life-changer.
All-on-6 is a really great benefit for patients because it gives them an opportunity to have teeth again without having to wear an appliance that comes in and out. A lot of our doctors at Beaumont Family Dentistry have done extra training in being able to help our patients accomplish the goal of being able to have an All-on-6 appliance. So if you are a patient who's in a situation where you're wearing a denture that's uncomfortable or that doesn't fit well, or you're interested in pursuing the option of not having to wear an appliance that comes in and out, I would highly recommend considering Beaumont Family Dentistry as an option for you to help you improve both your function and your smile.
- Eat a wider variety of delicious foods again
- Chew comfortably so your digestion is more complete
- Talk more plainly so that others can understand you
- Smile with more confidence in social and professional settings
Call 859-648-3077 today to schedule your consultation. We’re located at 100 Trade St., Ste. 175 – just off Leestown Road near the Masterson Station area.
Enjoy a New Set of Teeth With Our Dentures Options
Whether you need just a few teeth replaced or you’re missing a whole mouth of teeth, Beaumont Family Dentistry can help. At your appointment, we’ll give you a complete exam and help you decide the right option for your situation. Dentures are one of our premier dental restorations, so we offer all these types of dentures to help you smile and eat comfortably again:
- Conventional Full Dentures – These classic dentures will replace a complete arch of teeth and give you a beautiful new smile.
- Partial Dentures – We may recommend partials when you have some healthy teeth remaining. Our partials will be more comfortable than other partial dentures you might have tried because they don’t use clasps to attach.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Your new dentures will secure to dental implants with a system of balls and snaps, giving them an even more stable and comfortable fit than conventional dentures.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Your dentist will attach your custom dentures to a bar that is anchored to your implants. These are our best-fitting and most comfortable dentures option because the bar transfers the force of biting and chewing to your jawbone, just like your natural teeth do.
Leestown dentures from Beaumont Family Dentistry will give you back your beautiful smile. Call us today at 859-648-3077 to schedule your appointment. Don’t put off enjoying all the benefits of new teeth!