Enjoy Elite Dental Care in Hamburg Lexington
Beaumont Family Dentistry has been a fixture in the community for years because we build quality smiles and quality relationships with our patients. Here’s what else our patients say sets our Hamburg Lexington dentist office apart:Doctor Ryan Golibersuch on why a patient should choose Beaumont Family Dentistry Read Transcript
What sets our practice apart is that we offer patients a little bit of everything. You can get everything here. You don't have to go somewhere else to get one thing done or go to somebody else to get another thing done. We're able to see just about everything that walks through the door. That's because of the education aspect, all the continued education that we've taken, but we've got people that are comfortable seeing just about everybody. Not only that, I think we excel at the things that we do because of that education, because we're comfortable doing it, and seeing as many as we see, we get all the experience that we need, and we're able to treat them very well. Comprehensive care is important to us. It's treating the whole body and not just the mouth, making sure that a patient is healthy for treatment and then healthy after treatment, and just trying to improve every aspect of their life starting with their smile.
- A compassionate, gentle team skilled in all aspects of dentistry
- Advanced technology for better, more precise results
- Solutions to improve your oral and overall health, from Invisalign to dental implants
- Comprehensive care to restore, rebuild, and beautify your smile
- A comfortable, family-friendly atmosphere with many patient amenities, like blankets
Experience Comprehensive Dentistry For Everyone
Beaumont Family Dentistry achieves the highest level of care for our patients by offering almost everything your family needs under one roof. This includes:
- Family Dentistry – Get gentle cleanings, exams, and other services for all ages, from tots to seniors.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Brighten teeth or cover up smile flaws with natural-looking solutions.
- Dental Implants – Replace gaps in your smile with implant-secured crowns or bridges, or secure dentures and eat whatever you want again.
- Orthodontics – Quickly transform crooked teeth in months with Fastbraces®, or straighten teeth subtly with Invisalign. You’ll be working with Fastbraces-affiliated dentists and a Preferred Invisalign Provider practice.
- IV Sedation – A deep level of sedation lets you relax in the chair or knock out multiple dental problems in one visit.
Advanced Technology Provides Great Results
Achieving beautiful, precise solutions in a comfortable way means implementing the latest technology. That’s why Beaumont Family Dentistry has invested in advanced tools like:Dr.Katie Bowen on why a patient should choose Beaumont Family Dentistry Read Transcript
I think the big thing that sets up apart is just how much we care and how far we go for patient comfort and patient satisfaction. From the minute they walk in the door until they leave, we want it to be a really easy experience and just have a really nice flow and just to be treated well by everyone they come across.
- Digital Imaging – Collecting detailed digital images aids in diagnosing your dental issues and planning precise treatment. We also use intraoral cameras to teach patients more about their oral health and to explain treatments.
- Same-Day Crowns – Using CEREC CAD/CAM technology, we can deliver a crown in about 90 minutes while eliminating the need for temporary crowns or goopy impression materials.
- Laser Dentistry – Instead of using scalpels and stitches to restore infected gum tissue, we use a gentle laser to remove the infection. The treatment is pain-free, and the recovery time is lessened compared to traditional gum surgery.
Don’t miss out on our patient-focused elite dental care. Our state-of-the-art office can give you and your family healthier, brighter smiles in comfort. Call us today at 859-554-1612 for new patients, or call at 859-687-0975 for existing patients to book your appointments.