Putting your comfort first is one of the aspects of our care that anxious patients enjoy the most. At Beaumont Family Dentistry, we use dental sedation to help our patients relax and feel at ease. Longtime patients have come to trust our compassionate and gentle care over the years. Likewise, sedation options in Hamburg can:Image Title: youtube thumbnail - WlzIRwWeYU4 Create a Comfortable Experience Read Transcript
A lot of patients are anxious to come in and get any dental care done. Unfortunately, they end up with years of neglect just due to fear of coming in. One of the services that we offer is sedation. It comes in several different forms. But for the truly anxious patients, we offer IV sedation where we are able to not necessarily put somebody to sleep but to help them relax and be comfortable throughout that entire appointment, to where we can get all the treatment done that we need to get done. If you haven't been to the dentist in a while because of dental anxiety, give us a call. We'd love to help relieve your anxiety and get you back to dental health.
- Transform your fear into a relaxing and enjoyable dental visit
- Make your time with us as productive as possible
- Reverse years of dental neglect in one or two appointments
- Allow you to get vital preventive care and maintain a bright, healthy smile
- Give you peace of mind that you’re being proactive about your oral health
- Help you avoid extensive and costly dental work in the future
Call 859-687-0975 today to find out more about our sedation methods and to make an appointment. You’ll find us at 2408 Sir Barton Way, Suite 225 – right next to Concentra Urgent Care.
Relax & Rest Easy With Your Choice of Dental Sedation
Dental fear stops many people from going to the dentist, often for years or even decades. Our team wants to ensure you have a positive experience so your smile looks and feels its best and so you feel confident coming back. Besides thoughtful touches like warm pillows and blankets, we offer three types of sedation to calm your nerves:
- Inhaled Sedation – Our patients with mild dental anxiety love this sedation technique. It’s even safe for children! You’ll breathe in laughing gas that will immediately begin relaxing your entire body and loosening tense nerves. The effects will go away right after your dental work is done, and you’ll be able to drive yourself home.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – If your anxiety level is more intense, a small, FDA-approved pill will give you a groggy feeling and make your visit stress-free. We’ll give you a prescription for the pill ahead of time so you’ll feel completely at ease in our chair. You may not remember much about your visit afterward. Be sure to have someone drive you home, as the pill’s effects will last several hours.
- IV Sedation – The skilled hands of Dr. Ryan Golibersuch will put you in a “twilight state” using this type of sedation. You won’t be aware of your surroundings, nor will you remember anything afterward. If you have extreme dental phobia, a strong gag reflex, or need an extended procedure, IV sedation will work wonders for you. You’ll need to have a friend or family member take you home after your appointment.
With so many sedation options in Hamburg to choose from, there’s no need to put off your dental care! Call our team today at 859-687-0975 to schedule your appointment at Beaumont Family Dentistry.