Get Your Dream Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry
You might think a few dingy or stained teeth aren’t a big deal, but these problems can derail the appearance of your smile. Cosmetic dentistry from Beaumont Family Dentistry can transform your smile and help you thrive in personal and professional situations. In fact, a study from the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry found that more than 99 percent of Americans believe an attractive smile is a great social asset.Get the smile you’ve always wanted
Here’s what else you can expect from enhancing your smile:
- A beautiful smile you’ll be proud to flash anywhere.
- Increased self-esteem in social situations.
- A more youthful appearance.
- Better oral health and less risk of dental trauma or gum disease.
Let our Hamburg Lexington dentists change your smile with revolutionary, natural-looking treatments. Our cosmetic dental consultations are available for a minimal diagnostic fee, so book your visit with us today by calling 859-554-1612 for new patients, or by calling at 859-687-0975 for existing patients.
Make Your Smile Pop Again With Cosmetic Dental Treatments
Teeth can grow dingy or suffer imperfections with age, so it’s important to maintain your natural smile and keep your teeth bright. We have a few easy and quick ways to transform your smile:
- Teeth Whitening Treatments – Improve the brightness of your teeth by several shades in about an hour. KöR whitening uses a high-strength bleaching agent that is safe and fast. You sit in the chair while the whitening agent does all the work! We also offer Zoom take-home whitening treatments to brighten teeth at your convenience.
- Tooth Bonding – Our dentists can instantly cover up small chips, cracks, and stains by applying a dental compound that will match the natural color of your teeth. We can often do this without drilling the tooth!
- Dental Veneers – Veneers are tiny layers of porcelain or ceramic material that cover smile flaws. We offer low-prep and even no-prep veneers to give you that perfect Hollywood smile.
- Tooth Contouring – If your teeth are uneven, we can slightly reshape them to give you a more balanced smile.
- Crown Lengthening – Do your teeth look too short? Let us help with this convenient procedure.
- Gum Reshaping – We use lasers for gum recontouring, a painless, fast procedure that removes excess gum tissue and balances your smile.
- Gum Recession Treatment – Instead of repairing receding gums with gum grafting, we use the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique. This revolutionary treatment uses no scalpels or stitches. You can get a healthier-looking gumline fast and without pain.
- Crowns and Bridges – Crowns and bridges can repair the function and beauty of damaged teeth or smile gaps.
Straighten Teeth Faster & With Fewer Hassles
Crooked teeth can be an eyesore and even create serious dental problems. The problem is that patients don’t fix their teeth because they don’t want to spend years in braces! We have a few convenient solutions that don’t require traditional braces. These include:
- Fastbraces® – This system can straighten your teeth in as little as 100 days! Fastbraces® uses a special triangular bracket and super-elastic wire to move teeth drastically. It can work for teens and adults. And you’ll be in great hands with our Fastbraces® affiliated doctors.
- Invisalign – Can’t stand the thought of braces? Invisalign uses clear orthodontic aligners to gradually move teeth into a better position. The aligners are removable, allowing for easy cleaning and eating. The best part is that these aligners are virtually invisible!
- Clear Ceramic Braces – Get all the advantages of traditional braces without forfeiting aesthetics. These ceramic brackets blend in with your smile and are ideal for patients who have metal allergies or metal sensitivity.
Rebuild Your Entire Smile in One Place
Some patients need more than one treatment to meet their smile goals. With a smile makeover, our office can mix cosmetic dental treatments to enhance the look of your smile. Once you have decided on the treatments, we can even show you what your end results will look like with wax-ups! We’re also skilled in advanced techniques like same-day smile solutions. In a single day, we can place crowns, bridges, or even dental implants to replace missing teeth or secure dentures.
A little cosmetic dentistry can go a long way in improving your smile. We’d love to hear and help you meet your dental goals. Call us today at 859-554-1612 for new patients, or call at 859-687-0975 for existing patients.