For more than 35 years, Beaumont Family Dentistry has helped residents in the Bluegrass regain full use of their mouths. Our team loves to watch a patient’s eyes light up when they see their new teeth for the first time. Just like many others have discovered, a full-mouth reconstruction in Hamburg can help you:Restore Your Smile Read Transcript
Full-mouth reconstruction is for people that have broken-down teeth. They might have a lot of wear. They might have a lot of decay. But for whatever reason, several teeth need to have treatment done.
We're able to save those teeth. The patient is able to have them for several more years, if not the rest of their life. But we'll have to reshape them, we'll have to get impressions to have new crowns made on back teeth to support the front teeth, and really give them a smile makeover at the same time.
It can help patients with their headaches, but it helps patients to function for several more years on their natural teeth.
- Eat and enjoy many types of delicious foods again
- Smile with increased confidence and gusto
- Achieve and maintain good oral health
- Give you a reason to get out of bed in the morning
- Talk more clearly so others can understand you
Revitalize Your Teeth Using Your Choice of Restorations
We offer you many ways to rehabilitate your mouth. At your initial appointment, we’ll examine your teeth and gums, take a set of digital X-rays, and discuss all your options in detail. Our goal is for you to have a fully functioning set of teeth and a dazzling smile you can be proud of. Services we might use for your oral reconstruction include:
- Conventional Full Dentures – Replace an entire arch of teeth so you can eat and smile comfortably again.
- Fixed Bridges – These appliances will replace one or more missing teeth while anchoring to your other teeth.
- CEREC Same-Day Crowns – Repair or replace your teeth with a beautiful crown crafted right in our office.
- Dental Implants – We will insert these titanium posts into your jaw, then attach one of several natural-looking restorations to give you long-lasting replacement teeth. Some patients can get their implants and replacement teeth attached to them in just a few appointments.
- Implant Bridges – These restorations anchor to dental implants to replace three or more teeth in a row.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – We’ll secure new dentures to implants using a snap-and-ball system.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Enjoy our most comfortable dentures. They transfer the forces of biting and chewing to a sturdy bar that runs along with your dental implants.
- Dental Veneers – Repair flawed and damaged teeth in a flash with these thin porcelain shells.
- Composite Fillings – Tooth-colored, metal-free fillings will repair damage from tooth decay.
- Inlays and Onlays – We use these custom restorations when a standard filling won’t work but an entire crown isn’t needed.
See how a full-mouth reconstruction in Hamburg can make your life easier. Call Beaumont Family Dentistry today at 859-295-3938 for a consultation.