Rejuvenate Your Smile With Teeth Tomorrow® in Hamburg Lexington
There are many ways to replace your teeth, but one of the best, most innovative ways is with Teeth Tomorrow in Hamburg Lexington. If you’re missing most or all of your teeth, the team at Beaumont Family Dentistry can use this technique to give you new teeth that are:
- Resistant to chips and fractures
- Resistant to stains and odors
- Easy to brush and don’t need flossing
- More stable and durable than conventional dentures
- Can be custom-shaded to create an exact look
If you’re ready to improve your quality of life, call us today at 859-554-1612. You’ll be enjoying your new bite and smile in no time! Our address is 2408 Sir Barton Way, Suite 225, in ZIP code 40509.
Upgrade Your Teeth With This Innovative Technique
With a minimal number of office visits, you could soon have the smile you’ve been dreaming about. Just like we’ve done for many other satisfied patients, Beaumont Family Dentistry can use the Teeth Tomorrow technique to restore complete arches of your teeth – upper, lower, or even both.
Our lab partner will professionally craft your new teeth from high-quality Prettau® Zirconia. They will give you:
- A natural-looking smile you’ll proudly show off wherever you go
- The ability to enjoy a wider variety of crunchy, hearty, healthy foods
- Increased self-esteem and self-confidence when socializing
- More respect from your coworkers and peers
- Peace of mind with improved oral and overall health
Enjoy an Easy Process For Getting Your New Teeth
The Teeth Tomorrow process is straightforward and simple. After your initial consultation and exam, your next appointment will consist of removing any remaining teeth and placing your dental implants – six for the upper jaw and five for the lower.
After a good night’s rest and healing, you’ll return the next day to have your temporary teeth replaced. Not only will they look natural, but you’ll be able to use them right away. You’ll keep these teeth for several months while your implants fully fuse to your jawbone.
Then your final restorations will be anchored to the implants, providing you strong, beautiful, durable teeth that should last for decades.