Build Lifelong Relationships With Family Dentistry in Lexington Hamburg
If you’re like us, you probably find it a challenge to coordinate everyone’s calendars in your family. Even young children can have a surprising number of activities! We make it easier with our family dentistry. Since we treat patients of all ages, you won’t need to visit different dentists. Save time and hassle by getting your family’s dental care in one place.We can see the whole family Read Transcript
There're several things that set us apart as a family practice. The most obvious is that there's a lot of my family that works in this practice. My mother started the practice almost 40 years ago. My sister is also a dentist in the practice. My 90 year old grandmother still works in the practice. My wife works in the practice, so it's a big family aspect.
The other dentists that work for us are basically members of the family. We've known them for 20 or more years, so there's a lot of comfort level there. The other aspect of a family dentistry is that we provide services for an entire family, so anyone from two to 92, we'll be happy to see.
Your whole family will like our:
- Comprehensive Dental Care – Get everything from preventive care to orthodontics to dental implants.
- Comfortable Atmosphere – Kids will look forward to the toys they get at the end of their appointment, while parents enjoy paraffin hand dips.
- Extended Hours – You can schedule appointments as early as 7 a.m. and as late as 6 p.m.
- Stress-Free Dentistry – You can choose from three kinds of dental sedation, one of which can be given to young children.
- Flexible Payment Options – Paying for your family’s treatment is simpler with options like our Smile Saver membership plan.
Our Dentists Care For Smiles of All Ages
You can begin bringing your children to see us around age 2 for “happy visits,” where they can get to know us and perhaps let us gently clean their teeth. As they get older, we’ll look for any problems, including orthodontic issues, during exams and cleanings. We may also suggest preventive care like dental sealants. We proactively address orthodontic problems with preventive treatment like space maintainers.
Family members who want to improve their smiles can choose from many cosmetic dentistry procedures like teeth whitening, dental veneers, and Invisalign. As you get older, it’s common to need restorative dental care like dental implants and crowns. No smile is too damaged for our dentists. You can even get a full-mouth reconstruction!
For family dentistry, call 859-554-1612 for new patients, or call 859-687-0975 for existing patients. Our office is conveniently located near several schools, including Liberty Elementary School and Crawford Middle School.