Fill Gaps in Your Smile With Dental Implants in Hamburg Lexington
When you lose a tooth, you also lose its root, which dissolves or resorbs into your jaw. With no root to stimulate your jaw, the bone surrounding the tooth begins to deteriorate. Over time, this results in that “caved-in” look that makes you appear older. You can avoid this by getting dental implants. They stimulate your jaw just like natural tooth roots, so they keep your bone intact and strong.The Best Solution for Missing Teeth
Preserving your bone quality is a big benefit, but it isn’t the only one. Implants will:
- Not Irritate Your Gums – Implants won’t rub against your gums as dentures can.
- Stay in Place – Since they’re embedded in you jaw, implants are a stable foundation for your replacement teeth. You won’t need adhesive to secure your teeth.
- Give You a Strong Bite – You can eat anything, even a crisp apple or corn on the cob, with no worries about your teeth coming loose.
- Work For Many Situations – Depending on which dental restorations you use with them, implants can replace one tooth, many teeth, or even all of them.
- Require No Special Care – You likely won’t need to change your oral hygiene routine. Brush, floss, and visit our office for regular exams, as you did before losing teeth. The fit will stay secure without adjustments.
- Last a Long Time – With proper care, you can keep your implants for a lifetime.
Schedule a consultation with one of our implant dentists to see if implants are right for your smile. Call our Hamburg Lexington dentist office at 859-295-3938 for new patients, or call at 859-687-0975 for existing patients.
Choose From Many Dental Implant Procedures
Several members of our team have advanced training in implants. Because of this, you can get a complete dental implant procedure from us – from placement to restoration. Depending on your needs, you can get implants with either a crown (to replace a single tooth), a fixed bridge (for replacing several teeth), or dentures (for full-mouth teeth replacement).
We also offer more specialized treatments that aren’t available at many general dental practices. For example:
- Same-Day Smile – You may be able to get your implants and replacement teeth in a single visit to our office. Our dentists strategically place a few implants that can support full arches of replacement teeth.
- Immediate Post-Extraction Implant Placement – You may also be able to get an implant immediately following a tooth extraction. With just one office visit and one surgical procedure, you’ll spend less time and experience less stress. If you’re getting a tooth removed and plan to get an implant, ask your doctor if you’re a candidate for immediate placement.
With our dentists’ expertise, you don’t have to be nervous about any dental implants procedure. If you are, ask us about sedation dentistry. You can choose from three different kinds of dental sedation; we’ll help you decide which one is right for your procedure.
If you’re interested in dental implants, call 859-295-3938 for new patients, or call 859-687-0975 for existing patients. Our Lexington Hamburg dentist office is at 2408 Sir Barton Way, Suite 225, in ZIP code 40509.