Enjoy Comfortable Dental Care With Hamburg Lexington Sedation Options
At Beaumont Family Dentistry, sedation options are one of the aspects of our care that anxious patients enjoy the most. Our Hamburg Lexington dentists use dental sedation to help our patients relax and feel at ease. Longtime patients have come to trust our compassionate and gentle care over the years. Likewise, sedation can:
- Transform your fear into a relaxing and enjoyable dental visit.
- Make your time with us as productive as possible.
- Allow you to get vital preventive care and maintain a bright, healthy smile.
- Give you peace of mind that you’re being proactive about your oral health.
- Help you avoid extensive and costly dental work in the future.
Call us today to learn more about our sedation methods and to make an appointment: 859-554-1612. You’ll find us at 2408 Sir Barton Way, Suite 225 – right next to Concentra Urgent Care.
Relax & Enjoy Our Easy Care
Dental fear stops many people from going to the dentist. Drs. Golibersuch and Bowen want to ensure a positive experience for each of our patients. Besides thoughtful touches like warm pillows and blankets, professional hand massages, and freshly baked cookies, we offer three types of sedation to calm your nerves:
- Inhaled Sedation – Our patients with mild dental anxiety love this sedation technique. It’s even safe for children! You’ll breathe in laughing gas that will immediately begin relaxing your entire body and loosening tense nerves. The effects will go away right after your dental work is done, and you’ll be able to drive yourself home.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – If your anxiety level is more intense, a small, FDA-approved pill will give you a groggy feeling and make your visit stress-free. We’ll give you a prescription for the pill ahead of time so you’ll feel completely at ease in our chair. You may not remember much about your visit afterward. Be sure to have someone drive you home, as the pill’s effects will last several hours.
- IV Sedation – The skilled hands of Dr. Ryan Golibersuch will put you in a “twilight state” using this type of sedation. You won’t be aware of your surroundings, nor will you remember anything afterward. If you have extreme dental phobia, a strong gag reflex, or need an extended procedure, IV sedation will work wonders for you. You’ll need to have a friend or family member take you home after your appointment.
With so many sedation options available, there’s no need to put off your dental care! Call our team today at 859-554-1612 to schedule your appointment. You can also request an appointment using our online form.