Enjoy Comfortable Dental Care With Hamburg Lexington Sedation Options
At Beaumont Family Dentistry, sedation options are one of the aspects of our care that anxious patients enjoy the most. Our Hamburg Lexington dentists use dental sedation to help our patients relax and feel at ease. Longtime patients have come to trust our compassionate and gentle care over the years. Likewise, sedation can:We try to make your dental experience comfortable Read Transcript
We know that a lot of people have a lot of dental anxiety and don't love to come see us so we try to make it as comfortable as possible for everyone and offer different options depending on your level of fear and anxiety. There are medications that we can offer to help ease the process. We also offer nitrous oxide and that helps a lot of people just to relax and not think about everything as much.
For patients with bigger treatments or with a lot of anxiety, we do offer IV sedation as an option and that way they are just as comfortable as possible and can get as much treatment done at one time and the IV sedation really helps with that. If you've been nervous or anxious to come to the dentist, we ask that you just give us a call and come in and that we can have a conversation about how we can make you comfortable and how we can get you back to health and give you great treatment that you're comfortable with.
- Transform your fear into a relaxing and enjoyable dental visit.
- Make your time with us as productive as possible.
- Allow you to get vital preventive care and maintain a bright, healthy smile.
- Give you peace of mind that you’re being proactive about your oral health.
- Help you avoid extensive and costly dental work in the future.
Call us today to learn more about our sedation methods and to make an appointment: 859-554-1612 for new patients, or 859-687-0975 for existing patients. You’ll find us at 2408 Sir Barton Way, Suite 225 – right next to Concentra Urgent Care.
Relax & Enjoy Our Easy Care
Dental fear stops many people from going to the dentist. Drs. Golibersuch and Bowen want to ensure a positive experience for each of our patients. Besides thoughtful touches like warm pillows and blankets, we offer three types of sedation to calm your nerves:We want to help relieve your anxiety Read Transcript
A lot of patients are anxious to come in and get any dental care done. Unfortunately, they end up with years of neglect, just due to fear of coming in. One of the services that we offer is sedation. It comes in several different forms. But for the truly anxious patients, we offer IV sedation where we are able to not necessarily put somebody to sleep but to help them relax and be comfortable throughout that entire appointment, to where we can get all the treatment done that we need to get done. If you haven't been to the dentist in a while because of dental anxiety, give us a call. We'd love to help relieve your anxiety and get you back to dental health.
- Inhaled Sedation – Our patients with mild dental anxiety love this sedation technique. It’s even safe for children! You’ll breathe in laughing gas that will immediately begin relaxing your entire body and loosening tense nerves. The effects will go away right after your dental work is done, and you’ll be able to drive yourself home.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – If your anxiety level is more intense, a small, FDA-approved pill will give you a groggy feeling and make your visit stress-free. We’ll give you a prescription for the pill ahead of time so you’ll feel completely at ease in our chair. You may not remember much about your visit afterward. Be sure to have someone drive you home, as the pill’s effects will last several hours.
- IV Sedation – The skilled hands of Dr. Ryan Golibersuch will put you in a “twilight state” using this type of sedation. You won’t be aware of your surroundings, nor will you remember anything afterward. If you have extreme dental phobia, a strong gag reflex, or need an extended procedure, IV sedation will work wonders for you. You’ll need to have a friend or family member take you home after your appointment.
With so many sedation options available, there’s no need to put off your dental care! Call our team today at 859-554-1612 for new patients, or call at 859-687-0975 for existing patients to schedule your appointment. You can also schedule online.