Repair Dental Damage With Restorative Dentistry in Hamburg Lexington
Even if you take care of your teeth, it’s hard to completely avoid dental problems. You don’t have to worry, though – a cavity or broken tooth doesn’t need to affect your smile for long. Our dentists can reverse the damage and get your smile back into shape with restorative dentistry.Doctor Katie Bowen on the restorative options available Read Transcript
Restorative dentistry is all about taking teeth that are broken down or breaking down and restoring them back to optimal health. So that sometimes means fillings, that sometimes means crowns or bridges, sometimes implants. It's just restoring the mouth to health. We use teeth all day every day to smile and communicate and eat, and it's really important to have a healthy mouth, and people who are missing teeth or losing teeth can tell you that, that they would do anything to restore their mouth to proper health. We want to make sure that we can restore your mouth to a healthy function because it's just important for your overall health. It's important for your quality of life, and just your well-being in general.
Our restorative dentistry procedures allow you to:
- Smile with confidence again.
- Eat any foods you want.
- More easily care for your teeth.
- Avoid further dental damage.
Solve Smile Problems With Restorative Dental Treatment
Whether you break a tooth or get a toothache, our dentists can get you out of pain and get your smile looking and feeling as good as new. Our restorative dental treatments include:
- Porcelain Veneers – A veneer can cover chips and small cracks. Even better, it strengthens your tooth so it’s less prone to future damage.
- Composite Fillings – Our fillings are made of tooth-colored composite, not metal, so they look natural in your smile.
- Dental Crowns – With our CEREC technology, you can get a crown in less than two hours in most cases. If you’d prefer, you can get a traditional crown instead.
- Inlays and Onlays – For a cavity that is too big for a filling but not big enough for a crown, we may recommend one of these dental restorations.
- Root Canals – If your tooth gets infected, you’re in danger of losing it. A root canal procedure not only saves your tooth but keeps infection from spreading.
Replace Teeth With Dental Implants or Other Options
Nothing affects your smile like missing teeth. Fortunately, you have many options for replacing them at Beaumont Family Dentistry. You can get:
- Dental Implants – Implants are so versatile they can be used to replace anywhere from a single tooth to all your teeth.
- Dental Bridge – Attached to existing teeth or to dental implants, a bridge can replace one tooth or multiple missing teeth.
- Dentures – Depending on how many teeth you have remaining, you can get partial dentures or full dentures. They’ll feel and function just like natural teeth when attached to dental implants.