Even if you take care of your teeth, it’s hard to completely avoid dental problems. You don’t have to worry, though – a cavity or broken tooth doesn’t need to affect your smile for long. Your Hamburg restorative dentist can reverse the damage and get your smile back into shape.
At Beaumont Family Dentistry, our restorative dental procedures allow you to:
- Smile with confidence again
- Eat any foods you want
- More easily care for your teeth
- Avoid further dental damage
If you need restorative dental care, call Beaumont Family Dentistry at 859-687-0975 today. No matter which treatment you receive, our amenities, technology such as 3D imaging, and dental sedation make your appointment as comfortable as possible.
Solve Smile Problems With Restorative Dental Treatment
Whether you break a tooth or get a toothache, our dentists can get you out of pain and get your smile looking and feeling as good as new. Our restorative dental treatments include:
- Porcelain Veneers – A veneer can cover chips and small cracks. Even better, it strengthens your tooth so it’s less prone to future damage.
- Composite Fillings – Your fillings are made of tooth-colored composite, not metal, so they look natural in your smile.
- Dental Crowns – With our CEREC technology, you can get a crown in less than two hours in most cases. If you’d prefer, you can get a traditional crown instead.
- Inlays and Onlays – For a cavity that is too big for a filling but not big enough for a crown, we may recommend one of these dental restorations.
- Root Canals – If your tooth gets infected, you’re in danger of losing it. A root canal procedure not only saves your tooth but keeps infection from spreading.
Replace Teeth With Dental Implants or Other Options
Nothing affects your smile like missing teeth. Fortunately, you have many options for replacing them at Beaumont Family Dentistry. You can get:
- Dental Implants – Implants are so versatile they can be used to replace anywhere from a single tooth to all your teeth.
- Dental Bridge – Attached to existing teeth or to dental implants, a bridge replaces one tooth or multiple missing teeth.
- Dentures – Depending on how many teeth you have remaining, you can get partial dentures or full dentures. They’ll feel and function just like natural teeth when attached to dental implants.
Let your Hamburg restorative dentist repair your dental damage! Call Beaumont Family Dentistry today at 859-687-0975, or you can request an appointment online. Be sure to ask how you can save money on your restorative care and get free exams and cleanings by joining our Smile Saver program!