Relieving Dental Anxiety in Lexington Hamburg Is Important to Our Team
At Beaumont Family Dentistry, we know relieving dental anxiety is important. If fear of the dentist keeps you from getting the dental care you need, you could develop problems that require more complex care – which just makes your fear worse. For example, getting a filling will be less stressful than the root canal that may be needed if your untreated cavity becomes infected.
We’ll give you an anxiety-free experience by:
- Showing you around on your first visit for a low-pressure introduction to our friendly team and comfortable facility.
- Offering you a choice of three kinds of sedation dentistry.
- Using patient-friendly technology like lasers for fast and comfortable treatment.
- Providing you with many comforts, like hand massages and Tempur-Pedic padded dental chairs.
Let us ease your anxiety so you can get the care you need! Call 859-554-1612.
Benefit From Quick & Comfortable Care With Our Advanced Technology
- Ultrasonic Scalers – Dental cleanings involve less scraping with these tools.
- CEREC Same-Day Dental Crowns – Reduce the time you need to spend in our office by getting your crown in a single visit.
- Laser Dentistry – Removing diseased gum tissue is fast and painless with a laser.
- Intraoral Cameras – These small handheld cameras make it easier for us to see into every corner of your mouth with less poking from tools.
- Digital Teeth Impressions – No more messy goop when we take impressions of your teeth.
- Rotary Endodontics – These electronic tools make it easier to clean out your tooth during a root canal.
Enjoy Amenities Like Hand Massages
You might not mind coming to our office with comfortable amenities like our Tempur-Pedic dental chairs. You can also get:
- Hand and arm massages from a massage therapist
- Paraffin hand dips
- Headphones for an entertaining diversion
- Soft pillows and warm blankets
- Safety glasses to cover your eyes
- Soothing lip balm
You can even freshen up with warm towels after your treatment and enjoy a fresh-baked cookie with a cup of coffee in our waiting room!
Don’t skip dental appointments anymore – let us help you with relieving dental anxiety. Call 859-554-1612 to put your dental fear behind you.