Visiting our office for general dentistry in Hamburg is one of the most important things you can do for your dental health. It’s the easiest way to prevent gum disease, cavities, and other problems. When we see you regularly for dental exams and other general dental care, we can find and treat your small issues – so they won’t become bigger ones.Image Title: youtube thumbnail - YNM4GwUxqTo Keeping Your Smile Healthy Read Transcript
Our hygienists see patients for a prophy, a cleaning, at least once every six months, if not more often. They're able to teach home care, how to take care of your teeth at home. You may think that you know how to do it, but they can probably help you improve on it just a little bit. They will do deeper cleanings for people that need it, again, in an effort to help you maintain your teeth for as long as possible.
With our general dental services at Beaumont Family Dentistry, you will:
- Keep your teeth in top condition
- Get to know our dentists and develop positive relationships with them
- Fit appointments into your schedule easily with our early-morning hours
- Fight cavities with preventive care like fluoride applications
- Find answers to your dental questions
To see us for general dental care, call Beaumont Family Dentistry at 859-554-1612 today. When you join our Smile Saver program, you can receive free cleanings and exams every six months and up to 12 percent off other exclusive services.
Preventive Dental Care Halts Problems Before They Start
Preventing dental problems before they start is easier than treating them. That’s why we offer lots of general dentistry services, such as:
- Dental Exams – Stay in great oral health by booking exams twice a year.
- Dental Cleanings – Even the best home oral hygiene misses some plaque, which then turns into tough-to-remove tartar. Our dental professionals remove both. We use ultrasonic scalers to minimize scraping.
- Fluoride Applications – Fluoride helps prevent cavities by strengthening your tooth enamel.
- Nutritional Counseling – We’ll advise you on dietary changes that will keep your teeth, and the rest of you, in top condition.
- Dental Sealants – Applied to back teeth and other hard-to-clean areas, sealants provide a barrier against bacteria and other disease-causing agents.
- Athletic Mouthguards – Wearing a custom-made mouthguard will protect your teeth during sports and other activities.
- Nightguards – If you clench or grind your teeth in your sleep, a custom nightguard will stop dental damage from occurring.
- Gum Disease Treatment – If we discover gum disease during an exam, we’ll eliminate it with a deep cleaning. Our ultrasonic scaler and laser keep the process comfortable for you.
- Halitosis Treatment – Our dentists will find the cause of your bad breath so they can treat it and make you feel comfortable speaking to others again.
Don’t neglect regular exams and other general dentistry in Hamburg! Keep your teeth clean and beautiful by calling Beaumont Family Dentistry at 859-554-1612 to make your next appointment, or request an appointment online. We’re located near several schools, including Crawford Middle School, Liberty Elementary School, and Frederick Douglass High School.