Missing and badly damaged teeth affect how you look, how you eat, and even how you speak. Fortunately, our dentists can perform a Lexington full-mouth reconstruction to restore your smile’s appearance and function.
We see a lot of patients that come with just worn-down teeth. And it could be just due to use over time. It could be accidents that cause this. And I feel like our team here is well educated on how to best take care of these patients in order to provide them with stability in what we do for them as well as long-term function. And you know the caveat is you get a nice set of new teeth.
However, we also have to consider how do they get that way. If it wasn't an accident, we spend time figuring out why your teeth are broken down and what's happening and go into a little bit more detail than just, 'We're just going to put crowns and fix you up.'
So it's a lot of involvement and it's a lot of patient interaction and patient education to find out and come to the realization of why this is going on and how can we fix it.
Your full-mouth reconstruction will be a success with our:
- Wide range of restorative services, from dental implants to same-day crowns
- Experienced team who has performed countless restorative procedures
- Advanced technology, like our CT scanner that gives us a detailed 3D view of your teeth and their underlying structure
- Three kinds of safe dental sedation
- Comfort options to ease your anxiety, including Tempur-Pedic chairs
The first step in a full-mouth reconstruction is a consultation with one of our dentists. Call Beaumont Family Dentistry at 859-295-3938 to schedule an appointment and start this life-changing process.
Your Comprehensive Full-Mouth Plan Meets Your Goals & Budget
Our dentists will meet with you and examine you using technology like our digital X-rays and digital teeth impressions. They’ll also ask you about your smile goals, your lifestyle, and your budget. Working with you, they’ll develop a comprehensive plan for your full-mouth reconstruction that makes the most of your time and money.
Among the services your plan might include:
- Same-Day Dental Crowns – Thanks to our CEREC technology, you can get a crown in just one day.
- Porcelain Dental Veneers – Veneers can cover chips, cracks, and other damage.
- Fixed Dental Bridges – Bridges can replace a single tooth or several adjacent teeth.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Our non-metal fillings look natural in your smile.
- Inlays and Onlays – These dental restorations repair damage that is too severe for a filling but not extensive enough for a crown.
- Dentures – These removable replacement teeth restore your oral function.
Rebuild Your Mouth With Dental Implants
If you have missing teeth, you’ll want to consider making dental implants a part of your full-mouth reconstruction. You can replace anywhere from one tooth to an entire mouthful of teeth with implants. Unlike other teeth replacements, they help prevent bone loss. You can get:
- A Dental Implant With a Dental Crown – A single crown attached to a single implant replaces one tooth.
- An Implant-Supported Bridge – By attaching a bridge to implants, we’ll eliminate the need to alter healthy teeth.
- Implant Dentures – Attaching dentures to implants keeps them securely in place, with no adhesive needed.
Ready to eat, smile, and live life again with a full-mouth reconstruction in Lexington? Call 859-295-3938 to schedule a consultation. We provide consultations regarding treatment for a minimal diagnostic fee.