If you’re afraid of the dentist, you’re not alone. However, there is no need to fear visiting us because relieving dental anxiety in Lexington is an important part of our practice. Our team works hard to help you feel as comfortable as possible while in our care. We offer:Image Title: youtube thumbnail - JNXXZMXNQk4 A Gentle and Comfortable Experience Read Transcript
If a patient's considering sedation or has dental anxiety, I always like to sit down with the patient and discuss exactly what they're anxious about. Is it the numbing, the shots, or is it the dental work in general? Is it the drill? Or there's various things that patients have maybe had bad experiences in the past, and everyone always, usually has their story of why they've become anxious about going to the dentist.
And so we see that a lot. We've become pretty good at handling patients and their anxiety. And I think, pinpointing that thing that makes them anxious and discussing more and allowing the patient to know what to expect during the procedure, and then talking about our various sedation options, if needed, really helps the patients feel comfortable coming into their appointment.
- An office tour on your first visit to give you a chance to get acquainted with our caring team and comfortable surroundings
- Three sedation options
- Patient-friendly technology like lasers, so your care is quick and comfortable
- Amenities including Tempur-Pedic chairs
To schedule a stress-free appointment, call Beaumont Family Dentistry today at 859-407-7050 .
Expect a No-Pressure Introduction & Comfortable Amenities
You’re sure to be impressed by our comfortable atmosphere and friendly staff. On your first visit, we’ll show you around our office and allow you to get acquainted with your environment. In the waiting area, you’ll find a TV to entertain you.
We also use the latest technology and treatment methods, allowing for pain-free, stress-free dentistry. For example, we use ultrasonic scalers to clean your teeth with less scraping.
You’ll find it easy to relax in our Tempur-Pedic padded dental chairs. In addition, we’ll offer you:
- Lip balm in case of dryness
- Headphones so you can listen to music
- Cozy pillows and blankets
- Safety glasses to protect your eyes
At the end of your treatment, we also offer warm towels to soothe you. We go to great lengths to make sure you are comfortable throughout your entire visit!
Feel at Ease With Dental Sedation
We also offer three kinds of safe dental sedation that allow our patients to completely relax and feel at ease. We offer only inhaled sedation for children. Adults can choose from:
- Inhaled Sedation – This gas mixture is inhaled to cause relaxation. It’s great for nervous kids or patients with just a little bit of dental anxiety.
- Oral Sedation – This medication is taken orally to offer a heavier level of sedation. It’s used for longer procedures or for patients with a greater fear of dental work.
- IV Sedation – This level of sedation produces a sleeplike state. We use it for long or complicated procedures or for people with a great fear of visiting the dentist.
Don’t avoid dental care any longer – let the team at Beaumont Family Dentistry help you with relieving dental anxiety in Lexington. Call us for an appointment today: 859-407-7050 .