Relieving Dental Anxiety in Lexington Is a Top Priority For Our Team
If you’re afraid of the dentist, you’re not alone. However, there is no need to fear visiting our Lexington dentist office. Our team works hard to help you feel as comfortable as possible while in our care. We offer:
- An office tour on your first visit to give you a chance to get acquainted with our caring team and comfortable surroundings.
- Three sedation options.
- Patient-friendly technology like lasers, so your care is quick and comfortable.
- Lots of amenities, including fresh-baked cookies and hand massages.
Enjoy a No-Pressure Introduction & Comfortable Care
You’re sure to be impressed by our comfortable atmosphere and friendly staff. On your first visit, we’ll show you around our office and allow you to get acquainted with your environment. In the waiting area, you’ll find a TV to entertain you, as well as beverages and fresh-baked cookies. We also use the latest technology and treatment methods, allowing for pain-free, stress-free dentistry. For example, we use ultrasonic scalers to clean your teeth with less scraping.
Stay Relaxed With Our Many Amenities
You’ll find it easy to relax in our Tempur-Pedic padded dental chairs. In addition, we’ll offer you:
- Professional hand and arm massages
- Paraffin hand dips
- Lip balm in case of dryness
- Headphones so you can listen to music
- Cozy pillows and blankets
- Safety glasses to protect your eyes
At the end of your treatment, we also offer warm towels to soothe you. We go to great lengths to make sure you are comfortable throughout your entire visit!
Feel at Ease With Dental Sedation
We also offer three kinds of safe dental sedation that allow our patients to completely relax and feel at ease. We offer only inhaled sedation for children. Adults can choose from:
- Inhaled Sedation – This gas mixture is inhaled to cause relaxation. It’s great for nervous kids or patients with just a little bit of dental anxiety.
- Oral Sedation – This medication is taken orally to offer a heavier level of sedation. It’s used for longer procedures or for patients with a greater fear of dental work.
- IV Sedation – This level of sedation produces a sleep-like state. We use it for long or complicated procedures or for people with a great fear of visiting the dentist.
Don’t avoid dental care any longer – let the team at Beaumont Family Dentistry help you with relieving dental anxiety. Call, 859-554-1772 for new patients, or call 859-223-2120 for existing patients for an appointment.