Make Dental Care Easy For Your Whole Crew With Family Dentistry in Lexington, KY
Family dentistry is nothing more than lip service at many dental offices. But it’s a true focus at Beaumont Family Dentistry. Our Lexington dentists welcome patients of all ages, from toddlers to seniors. Dr. Trish Takacs’ two children, Drs. Ryan and Kyle Golibersuch, work at our practice – so you know family is important to our team!
Our family-friendly features include:
- A Wide Range of Services – You’ll find everything from dental exams to full-mouth reconstruction.
- A Convenient Location – We’re near several schools, including Rosa Parks Elementary and Beaumont Middle School.
- Extended Hours – For your scheduling convenience, we offer appointments as early as 7 a.m. You can see us before work or school.
- A Welcoming Atmosphere – Adults will enjoy hand and arm massages from a massage therapist. Your kids will like the toys they get at the end of their visit. And your whole family will appreciate our fresh-baked cookies.
- Anxiety-Free Dentistry – We offer three kinds of dental sedation, one of which is safe enough for young children.
- Flexible Payment Options – We take the hassle out of paying for services with options like our Smile Saver membership plan.
To visit a practice where your entire family is welcome, call 859-554-1772.
Bring Your Toddler For a “Happy Visit” to the Dentist
Your child’s first few visits to our office are among the most important of their lives. We encourage bringing a child for a first dental visit around age 2. We’ll gently clean their teeth if they allow it. If not, we’ll examine their mouth as we “count teeth” together. We’ll show them how our equipment can squirt water or blow air. They’ll receive a small toy at the end of their visit. We call these “happy” visits, and we’ll do our best to ensure both you and your child leave our office with smiles on your faces!
Preventive Care & Orthodontics Keep Your Child’s Smile in Top Shape
As your child gets older, we’ll introduce preventive care like dental sealants and fluoride to protect their teeth from decay and disease. We keep a close eye on their teeth with our DIAGNOdent laser cavity detector. It finds cavities when they are so small our dentists can treat them without injections or pain.
Dr. Takacs is highly trained in the straightening of teeth. She can see your child as young as 9 to get an early start on a beautiful smile. She may recommend a space maintainer, a type of retainer that creates space for crowded teeth. When permanent teeth come in, there will be room to create movement with braces or Invisalign. This can set your child up for success in their later orthodontic treatment – or even prevent the need for it.