A beautiful smile not only gives you more confidence in your interactions with others, it makes you feel better about yourself every time you look in the mirror. Your Lexington cosmetic dentist can improve your smile, and your self-esteem, with cosmetic dental services. We offer treatments to:Image Title: youtube thumbnail - CkEbgpc7eJM Get the Smile You've Always Wanted Read Transcript
If you're unhappy with your smile, we can get you to where you want to be with cosmetic dentistry. Some of the easiest services that we can do is just whitening, and that sometimes can change everything. Invisalign can get people that think they might need crowns happy with what they turn out with their results. Then we can do veneers, crowns, open bites.
- Brighten dingy teeth
- Straighten crooked teeth
- Cover flaws like chips or cracks
- Give you a less “gummy” smile
- Mend broken teeth
- Give your teeth a more pleasing shape
- Replace missing teeth
- Restore receding gums
You can even combine cosmetic dental treatments for a complete smile makeover. Whether you get one procedure or several, the first step is a consultation with one of our cosmetic dentists. We provide consultations regarding treatment for a minimal diagnostic fee. Call Beaumont Family Dentistry at 859-223-2120 to schedule an appointment. Be sure to ask about our Smile Saver plan that will save you 12 percent on your treatment.
Preview Results From Many Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
Our dentists have completed many hours of advanced training in cosmetic dentistry, including orthodontics. They’ve also completed countless cosmetic makeovers. When you visit us for a cosmetic consultation, you’ll fill out a Smile Questionnaire and discuss your smile goals with one of our dentists. They’ll take digital photos and show you different options of how we can improve your smile. For a nominal fee, they can make full models of how your teeth and smile will look to show you before your treatment begins. Of course, they’re happy to answer any questions you have!
Among factors they’ll consider with you:
- Health of your teeth
- Alignment of your bite
- Your budget
From Whitening Teeth to Hiding Flaws, You’ll Get a Great Smile
No matter what you don’t like about your smile, we have a cosmetic dental treatment to help. Your choices include:
- Teeth Whitening – Get a brighter smile with a treatment from popular brands Zoom or KöR.
- Dental Veneers – Veneers can cover many different kinds of flaws. They’re so versatile they can modify the size, shape, and color of your teeth.
- Invisalign – Straighten your teeth with comfortable clear teeth aligners without any metal.
- Laser Gum Reshaping – We can painlessly remove excess gum tissue or even out an uneven gumline.
- Crown Lengthening – We can lengthen the appearance of your teeth with this treatment.
- Tooth Contouring – We can make minor modifications to the shape of your teeth so your smile looks more uniform.
- Dental Crowns – Because a crown covers your entire tooth, it hides extensive flaws, even a broken tooth.
- Gum Recession Treatment – Our dentists use the innovative Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique to restore your gums’ appearance. It’s a quicker and more comfortable alternative to a traditional gum graft.
- Botox® – Further enhance your appearance with Botox, safely administered by our cosmetic experts.
If you’re interested in care from a cosmetic dentist in Lexington, call us at 859-223-2120 or request an appointment using our online form. Our office is located in Lexington’s Beaumont area, not far from Harrods Hill Park.