Oral Surgery in Lexington Is No Big Deal With Our Experienced Dentists
At Beaumont Family Dentistry, we offer comprehensive dental services in Lexington, including oral surgery. Whether you need an extraction or a bone graft, we can help you get the care you need while also making sure you are comfortable. Your procedure will go well, thanks to:
- Dentists with advanced training in sedation, reconstructive dentistry, and other areas.
- Three kinds of dental sedation.
- CT scanners, which we use to find any potential complications before your procedure starts.
- A caring team who knows how to keep you comfortable in our chair.
Save Your Smile With a Comfortable Tooth Extraction
You may need to have a tooth removed due to infection of the dental pulp, gum disease, or overcrowding. Our Lexington dentists can perform simple tooth extraction procedures. We do not offer wisdom teeth extractions or extractions for more complicated situations, but we are happy to examine you and refer you to a trusted specialist. Remember, if you’re nervous or worried about discomfort, you can get dental sedation. After your tooth has been removed, we have many tooth replacement options, including dental implants.
Prepare Your Jaw For Implants With Bone Grafting
Bone grafting is a way to build up enough jawbone to support dental implants. If you don’t naturally have adequate support, don’t worry – we can help you get the foundation you need to achieve the smile you deserve. Two things cause jawbone deterioration: gum disease and living without teeth. Regardless of the reason, if you’ve experienced bone loss and want dental implants, our dentists can build the support you need with a bone grafting procedure.
Choose From Three Kinds of Sedation
If you need bone graft surgery or another oral surgery procedure but are nervous about pain, you can choose from three kinds of sedation:
- Inhaled Sedation – Also known as laughing gas, it’s often used for less complicated procedures.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – A medication taken orally that produces a heavier level of sedation. Used for longer procedures or for patients with a greater fear of dental work.
- IV Sedation – Our deepest form of sedation creates a sleep-like state. You will wake without memory of the procedure.
Ready to make an appointment for a bone graft or other oral surgery need? Call, 859-554-1772 for new patients, or call 859-223-2120 for existing patients or use our online form. We’ll be happy to help you get the care you deserve!