There are lots of ways to lose a tooth, including injury, disease, or even neglect. There are multiple ways to replace missing teeth too, but we believe Lexington dental implants are best. That’s because implants offer numerous advantages over other methods of replacing teeth.Image Title: youtube thumbnail - 8lROoUIwgms The Best Option For A Missing Tooth Read Transcript
Dental implants are one of my favorite things in dentistry. It's something I have a lot of passion for. If we're talking about replacing a body part, so to speak, or a tooth, replacing a tooth, it is the closest thing to a natural tooth replacement that exists right now in dentistry. It's relatively quick, relatively painless. It allows you to replace a tooth that's lone-standing that we think has healed well. It generally has a really good long-term prognosis and success and survival rate. It does not come in and out. Generally you can eat like normal, chew things that you want, eat your normal diet. Your home care is the same with brushing and flossing, and you can treat it pretty much like a natural tooth. So I think it's a fantastic option, especially for patients that have missing teeth.
If you have a missing tooth, multiple missing teeth, or even believe that you need a full-mouth or denture-implant-supported prosthesis, give us a call. We have various options with dental implants, a large range of uses for dental implants, and we would be happy to see how we can help you.
Our patients find implants:
- Better For Oral Health – Implants are embedded in your jaw, where they function like natural tooth roots, stimulating the bone and keeping it healthy. Without this stimulation, your bone deteriorates over time.
- More Convenient – Depending on the kind of dental restoration you use with implants, you’ll care for your teeth as you always have. Just brush, floss, and see us for regular exams. Unlike dentures, you won’t need regular fit adjustments.
- More Comfortable – Unlike dentures, implants won’t move around and irritate your gums. You may forget your implants are even there!
- More Secure – Implants aren’t going anywhere – so neither are your replacement teeth. Your teeth will stay in place without adhesive. You can eat whatever you want, with no worries about displacing your teeth.
- Versatile – Implants can replace any number of teeth, even all of them, depending on which dental restorations are attached to them.
- Long Lasting – Implants last longer than fixed bridges or removable dentures. With proper care, they should last a lifetime.
To schedule a consultation and find out if implants are right for you, call 859-295-3938. For your convenience, we open at 7 a.m. five days a week.
We Offer Many Dental Implant Services to Restore Your Smile
Some dentists restore implants but don’t place them. Several of our dentists have advanced training in implant dentistry, so you can get your entire dental implant procedure from our team. They can restore your implants with a dental crown, a fixed bridge, or dentures. In addition, we offer dental implant services and planning technology such as 3D imaging that you won’t find at every dental practice.
Our services include:
- Teeth Tomorrow® – In some cases, you can receive implants and replacement teeth in just a few appointments.
- Immediate Implant Placement After Extraction – Our dentists can sometimes place an implant immediately after removing a tooth. This saves time and stress, as you’ll only need one office visit and one surgery. If you’re getting a tooth removed and are also considering dental implants, ask your dentist if immediate placement will work for you.
We also offer bone grafts, an oral surgery procedure you may need if your jaw isn’t strong enough to support implants. If you’re nervous about any dental implant procedure, you can get dental sedation. We offer three different kinds, all of which provide varying levels of relaxation.
To see if you’re a candidate for dental implants in Lexington, call 859-295-3938. You can also request an appointment time using our online form. You’ll find our office at 3141 Beaumont Centre Circle, Suite 300, 40513. We’re just off New Circle Road.