Experience the Best Family-Friendly Dental Care in Lexington, KY
Our Beaumont Family Dentistry team is convinced we give our patients the best family-friendly dental care in Lexington. What’s important is that our patients agree with us, given the six times we’ve been selected a Readers’ Choice Award winner by readers of the Lexington Herald-Leader.Dr.Trish Takacs on why patients should choose Beaumont Family Dentistry Read Transcript
I really feel that we provide our patients, we treat them as family, we greet them, we get involved with them, we listen to them, we take care of them. My feeling is when a patient comes in here, it's our responsibility to take care of them, to give them options of care, to treat them with respect, to provide a comfortable environment so that they can be taken care and not have the fear that a lot of people have when they go to the dentist. So we have a lot of opportunities, we have a lot of technologies here that make our lives and their lives a lot easier. Our goal is to be the best, and I feel like the team that we have here is exemplifying that.
We use the latest dental technology for everything from dental cleanings to full-mouth reconstruction, resulting in fast and effective treatments. In addition to comfortable procedures, you’ll enjoy a comfortable atmosphere too. Even our dental chairs are different, thanks to their Tempur-Pedic padding.
No matter how old your family members are, they will like our comfy chairs and our other family-oriented features too, such as:
- Extended hours, so you can schedule as early as 7 a.m. and as late as 6 p.m.
- Lots of services to improve smiles, including orthodontics and dental implants.
- Friendly dentists who take the time to answer all your questions and address all your dental concerns.
- Three kinds of sedation, for everything from mild anxiety to full-blown fear.
Find Dental Services For Smiles in Every Stage of Life
Your smile changes throughout your life, and so does your need for dental care. No matter how old you are or what shape your smile is in, you can get:
- Preventive dental care to keep your teeth in great condition.
- Cosmetic dentistry to give you a beautiful smile.
- Restorative dentistry procedures to fix problems like cavities and broken teeth.
- Dental implant services, including same-day smile for a complete smile overhaul.
Never Feel Anxious While You’re in Our Care
Kyle Golibersuch on why patients should choose this practice
Anxiety can prevent you from getting the dental care you need, so our team makes soothing your nerves a priority. While you’re in our chair, you can:
- Listen to music with headphones.
- Cozy up with a blanket and pillow.
- Relieve dry lips with lip balm.