Dentures have been around for thousands of years, and it’s no wonder. They are a reliable tooth replacement. Traditional dentures are also less invasive and more affordable than some other kinds of replacement teeth. In more recent years, people have begun using them with dental implants, which makes them feel and function like natural teeth.
With or without implants, Lexington dentures will:
If you have a terminal dentition or you already are missing all your teeth, or edentulous, there is a large range of treatment options to be able to replace those teeth all the way spanning from traditional denture that you would think of as a denture that comes in and out. It's a great service for patients that need to restore their smile and function. And then with the use of dental implants, we can utilize implants to have additional support for those dentures, or even fix those dentures to where they do not come in and out. So, if you are edentulous or believe that you need all your teeth out or help in replacing some or all of your teeth, give us a call, and we would be happy to discuss all the various options of tooth replacement options with you.
- Fill out your face so you look younger
- Make it possible to chew food
- Give you a full smile again
If you’re interested in replacing most or all of your teeth, call Beaumont Family Dentistry at 859-407-7050 today to schedule an appointment. For your convenience, we open at 7 a.m. five days a week. One of our dentists will meet with you during a consultation to discuss your smile goals and needs, then review all your tooth replacement options with you.
Your Implant Dentures Look & Function Like Natural Teeth
Traditional dentures sit on your gums, kept in place by suction and adhesive. Attaching replacement teeth to dental implants keeps them more securely in place. This offers several advantages, including:
- No Need For Adhesive – Since implants are embedded in your jaw, replacement teeth will stay in place without adhesive when they are attached to implants. They won’t slip or shift in your mouth.
- Better Bone Health – Implants act like natural tooth roots, stimulating your jaw when you chew food. This avoids the bone loss that occurs over time in the absence of tooth roots.
- No Irritating Friction – Dental implants remain securely in place, so they don’t rub against your gums.
- Better Fit Over Time – Without bone loss in your jaw, dental implant dentures don’t need to be adjusted for fit as often as traditional dentures do.
Consider Traditional Dentures Options to Regain Your Smile
If dental implants aren’t for you, you can get traditional dentures instead. You can choose full or partial dentures. You’ll get full removable dentures if all or most of your teeth are missing. If you have just a few teeth remaining, your dentist can comfortably remove them. If you still have quite a few teeth, you may want to get partial dentures. Ours are designed without a metal clasp to give you a more precise and comfortable fit.
To schedule a consultation to discuss Lexington dentures, call us today at 859-407-7050 . Our location in the Beaumont area is especially convenient if you live or work in ZIP code 40513.