Keep Your Teeth in Terrific Shape With General Dentistry in Lexington, KY
General dentistry is essential for your long-term dental health. Services like cleanings help prevent cavities, gum disease, and other destructive problems. Seeing our Lexington dentists regularly for general dental care gives them a chance to identify and treat your small issues – and prevent them from becoming bigger ones.
Visit us for general dentistry services so you can:
- Keep your teeth looking and feeling great.
- Give our dentists a chance to get to know you better.
- Address your dental questions and concerns.
- Get preventive dental care like fluoride treatments and dental sealants.
To schedule your next dental exam or other service, call Beaumont Family Dentistry at 859-554-1772.
Stop Problems With Preventive Dental Care
Because the easiest way to treat dental problems is by preventing them in the first place, we offer a wide variety of general dentistry services. They include:
- Dental Exams – Seeing us twice a year is the best thing you can do for your oral health.
- Dental Cleanings – Professional cleanings remove the plaque and tartar you miss at home to help prevent dental decay and gum disease.
- Fluoride Treatments – Fluoride strengthens tooth enamel, which helps prevent cavities.
- Nutritional Counseling – Our dentists can help you make dietary choices that will improve your dental health and your overall health.
- Dental Sealants – These thin coatings help seal out bacteria and other disease-causing agents. They’re especially effective on back teeth and other hard-to-clean areas.
- Athletic Mouthguards – We can fit you for a custom mouthguard that will protect your teeth during sports and other activities.
- Nightguards – We can also make a custom nightguard you wear at night to prevent damage due to clenching or teeth grinding (bruxism).
- Gum Disease Treatment – If we find signs of gum disease, we treat it with a deep cleaning, using an ultrasonic scaler and a laser for your comfort. We may also place Arestin® antibiotics below your gumline to fight the remaining bacteria.
- Halitosis Treatment – We’ll find the underlying causes of chronic bad breath and get your breath smelling fresh again.
To visit a practice where general dentistry is the foundation for your family’s dental care, call 859-554-1772. You can also use our convenient online form. Our Lexington office is in the Beaumont area, near Rosa Parks Elementary School and Beaumont Middle School.