There are few cosmetic treatments you can’t do yourself at home, from facials to highlights in your hair. If you’ve gone the DIY route, you know it’s generally worth it to get your treatment from a professional. Lexington teeth whitening is no exception. Drugstore products won’t get your smile as bright as our professional teeth whitening.Image Title: youtube thumbnail - MyIju6AVhuU A Brighter, Whiter Smile Read Transcript
So many people come in, and they're not happy with the color of their teeth and overall appearance. We provide KöR and Zoom as whitening procedures here, which people love, especially for big days or just overall whitening teeth. Everyone is always asking me, 'How do I get my teeth whiter?'
The difference between at-home and the whitening care that we have here is obviously it's more intense, but it is supervised, so you're not having the issues that you might have at home with sensitive gums or teeth that you could have there. It's just overall more, a better outcome that you can get here, I believe.
We use teeth whitening products from well-known brands KöR and Zoom! They are:
- Formulated with a higher percentage of bleaching ingredients.
- Less likely to cause tooth sensitivity or irritate your gums.
- Easier to apply than drugstore whitening because you’ll get custom-made trays. No more messy strips or flimsy disposable trays!
- One of our most affordable cosmetic dental treatments.
You’ll enjoy a choice of treatments in our office or ones you use at home. If you have any questions or experience any problems, you can resolve them with a quick call to our Lexington office. Try that with a drugstore product! To get a whiter smile, call 859-554-1772 today.
Get Pampered During Teeth Whitening Treatments
Some of our patients get an initial whitening treatment in our office, then maintain their bright smile with home whitening treatments. To ensure you get full coverage, we’ll give you custom-made trays that make it easy to apply the professional-strength gel.
During your office treatment, you can relax in our Tempur-Pedic padded dental chair and:
- Enjoy a hand massage
- Listen to music with headphones
- Snuggle up with pillows and blankets
Add Other Cosmetic Dental Treatments For Even More Impact
Once you’ve removed surface stains from teeth and seen the impact a whiter smile can have on your appearance, you may consider getting other cosmetic dental treatments. You have many choices, including:
- Orthodontics – We offer you the innovative Invisalign system, which straightens teeth using clear plastic teeth aligners that are comfortable to wear.
- Dental Veneers – Applied to front surfaces of teeth, veneers cover imperfections like chips, small gaps, and worn-down teeth.
- Laser Gum Reshaping – Don’t let your gums overshadow your newly white teeth. Our dentists can use a laser to quickly and painlessly remove excess gum tissue.
For more information on Lexington teeth whitening, call, 859-554-1772 today.