Brighten Your Smile With Teeth Whitening in Lexington
There are few cosmetic treatments you can’t do yourself at home, from facials to highlights in your hair. If you’ve gone the DIY route, you know it’s generally worth it to get your treatment from a professional. Teeth whitening is no exception. Drugstore products won’t get your smile as bright as our professional teeth whitening.Doctor Kyle Golibersuch on teeth whitening Read Transcript
If you're a coffee drinker, a soda drinker, you have stains on your teeth, we have several teeth whitening options that are available. We have just the basic take-home, do-yourself in 30 minutes or overnight. Some people don't like to wear trays all night, so the 30 minutes is a little bit stronger. You don't have to do it, except 30 minutes when you're just hanging out watching TV.
Then, there's the option of in-office. That just gives you that wow effect. It does take you several shades brighter, for most people. It lasts for a pretty long time, especially if you're continuing at home.
We use teeth whitening products from well-known brands KöR and Zoom! They are:
- Formulated with a higher percentage of bleaching ingredients.
- Less likely to cause tooth sensitivity or irritate your gums.
- Easier to apply than drugstore whitening because you’ll get custom-made trays. No more messy strips or flimsy disposable trays!
- One of our most affordable cosmetic dental treatments.
You’ll enjoy a choice of treatments in our office or ones you use at home. If you have any questions or experience any problems, you can resolve them with a quick call to our Lexington dentist office. Try that with a drugstore product! To get a whiter smile, call, 859-554-1772 for new patients, or call 859-223-2120 for existing patients.
Add Other Cosmetic Dental Treatments For Even More Impact
Once you’ve removed surface stains from teeth and seen the impact a whiter smile can have on your appearance, you may consider getting other cosmetic dental treatments. You have many choices, including:
- Orthodontics – We offer three ways to straighten teeth, one of which will be right for your smile. Your options include Invisalign, Fastbraces®, and clear ceramic braces.
- Dental Veneers – Applied to front surfaces of teeth, veneers can cover imperfections like chips, small gaps, and worn-down teeth.
- Laser Gum Reshaping – Don’t let your gums overshadow your newly white teeth. Our dentists can use a laser to quickly and painlessly remove excess gum tissue.
Get Pampered During Teeth Whitening Treatments
Some of our patients get an initial whitening treatment in our office, then maintain their bright smile with home whitening treatments. To ensure you get full coverage, we’ll give you custom-made trays that make it easy to apply the professional-strength gel.
During your office treatment, you can relax in our Tempur-Pedic padded dental chair and:
- Enjoy a hand and arm massage and a paraffin hand dip.
- Listen to music with headphones.
- Snuggle up with pillows and blankets.