Lexington dental veneers are one of our most versatile cosmetic dentistry treatments. When our dentists apply thin porcelain veneers to the front of your teeth, they’ll hide many different flaws, including chips, stains, gaps, misshapen teeth, and worn-down teeth.Image Title: youtube thumbnail - Gpw0ho3LsQo Your Perfect Smile Awaits Read Transcript
Veneers can not only add aesthetic appearance of whether there's a gap or shade that's off that the patient doesn't like, overall just strength of the tooth. So the veneers can give a patient many different things that I think all can benefit from. I think the biggest thing that I've seen with veneers is people coming out with a different view of themselves, which is awesome. I think that if a patient or somebody has cracks or different color teeth that they don't want or maybe a gap, anything that aesthetically they aren't pleased with, I think that veneers could be great for them, and I hope that they can come in and we can fix that for them.
In addition to their versatility, veneers are:
- Long Lasting – With proper care, they last at least a decade. Most of our patients get many more years of wear from their veneers.
- Beautiful – Our high-quality porcelain veneers look natural.
- Easy to Receive – It usually takes just two or three trips to our office to receive your veneers.
- Minimally Invasive – Our dentists remove a tiny amount of enamel from your teeth to prepare them for veneers. You may be a candidate for no-prep veneers, which require no removal of enamel.
- Simple to Maintain – Your oral hygiene routine won’t change. Brush and floss daily, and visit our office regularly for dental cleanings. Porcelain veneers are stain resistant.
To find out if veneers are right for your smile, call Beaumont Family Dentistry at 859-407-7050 to schedule a consultation with one of our cosmetic dentists.
Choose the Right Veneers to Remake Your Smile
We use several different kinds of porcelain veneers, including no-prep veneers. Our cosmetic dentists have placed countless veneers, so they can help you select the type that will give you the best results. The primary difference is the amount of enamel they’ll need to remove from your teeth to prepare them for the procedure.
With any type of veneer, the process is the same. Our dentists will remove a small amount of enamel, if necessary, then take impressions of your teeth to create a precise mold for your veneers. They’ll also match the shade to your other teeth. You’ll return to our office after your veneers are made. We ensure the fit and appearance is perfect before adhering them to your teeth.
To improve your smile with Lexington dental veneers, call 859-407-7050 . You’ll find our office near New Circle and Harrodsburg Road.