Regain Your Full Oral Function With Restorative Dentistry in Lexington
Don’t let missing teeth, cavities, and other dental damage wreck your smile. Our Lexington dentists use their advanced training and cutting-edge technology to repair your teeth with restorative dentistry.Doctor Kyle Golibersuch on the restorative dental options available Read Transcript
So restorative options are your basic direct restorative. So that's fillings, then we can do inlays and onlays on our CEREC machine, and that's immediate that day. We also provide crowns; some of those can be same day depending on the circumstance. Some patients need to come back, just depending on if their symptoms or anything, special coloring, or any kind of characteristics that they need on that crown. We also offer bridges if there's missing teeth, implants for missing teeth, single tooth or multiple teeth. We also offer dentures and partials for people that are missing multiple teeth or all of their teeth, and dentures that can connect two implants so that they don't move. People are comfortable, confident that their teeth aren't gonna move on them, just several options for that.
With our restorative dental care:
- You’ll be able to smile confidently again.
- You won’t feel pain from cavities or infection.
- You’ll be able to eat whatever you like.
- You’ll be able to more easily care for your teeth.
If you have a broken tooth, a toothache, or another issue that requires attention, call Beaumont Family Dentistry at 859-554-1772 for new patients, or call at 859-223-2120 for existing patients. Consultations with our restorative dentists are available for a minimal diagnostic fee.
Fix Dental Damage With Restorative Dentistry Procedures
Whether you’ve broken a tooth or suspect you have a cavity, our dentists can solve your problem and relieve your discomfort. Your smile will look and feel as good as new – maybe even better. Our restorative dentistry procedures include:
- Porcelain Veneers – A veneer can fix problems like chips or minor cracks while strengthening your teeth so they’re less susceptible to future damage.
- Non-Metal Fillings – Our tooth-colored fillings blend in easily with your smile and pose no metal-related health risks.
- Dental Crowns – Using our advanced CEREC technology, we can make a crown for you in a single appointment in most cases. You might not even have to wear a temporary! Traditional crowns are available as well.
- Inlays and Onlays – These restorations mend cavities that are too large for fillings but not large enough for a crown.
- Root Canals – A root canal removes often-painful infection from inside of a tooth, preserving the tooth structure and preventing the infection from spreading.
Enjoy Many Tooth Replacement Options
If you need to replace missing teeth, you have many tooth replacement options here:
- Dental Implants – Implants can be used with different dental restorations to replace one tooth, many teeth, or even all of your teeth.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge can replace several adjacent teeth. We can attach a bridge to existing teeth or to dental implants.
- Dentures – You can choose partial dentures or full dentures, depending on how many teeth you have left. We can even attach dentures to implants for added stability.