Regain Your Full Oral Function With Restorative Dentistry in Lexington
Don’t let missing teeth, cavities, and other dental damage wreck your smile. Our Lexington dentists use their advanced training and cutting-edge technology to repair your teeth with restorative dentistry.
With our restorative dental care:
- You’ll be able to smile confidently again.
- You won’t feel pain from cavities or infection.
- You’ll be able to eat whatever you like.
- You’ll be able to more easily care for your teeth.
If you have a broken tooth, a toothache, or another issue that requires attention, call Beaumont Family Dentistry at 859-554-1772. Consultations with our restorative dentists are free.
Fix Dental Damage With Restorative Dentistry Procedures
Whether you’ve broken a tooth or suspect you have a cavity, our dentists can solve your problem and relieve your discomfort. Your smile will look and feel as good as new – maybe even better. Our restorative dentistry procedures include:
- Porcelain Veneers – A veneer can fix problems like chips or minor cracks while strengthening your teeth so they’re less susceptible to future damage.
- Non-Metal Fillings – Our tooth-colored fillings blend in easily with your smile and pose no metal-related health risks.
- Dental Crowns – Using our advanced CEREC technology, we can make a crown for you in a single appointment in most cases. You might not even have to wear a temporary! Traditional crowns are available as well.
- Inlays and Onlays – These restorations mend cavities that are too large for fillings but not large enough for a crown.
- Root Canals – A root canal removes often-painful infection from inside of a tooth, preserving the tooth structure and preventing the infection from spreading.
Enjoy Many Tooth Replacement Options
If you need to replace missing teeth, you have many tooth replacement options here:
- Dental Implants – Implants can be used with different dental restorations to replace one tooth, many teeth, or even all of your teeth.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge can replace several adjacent teeth. We can attach a bridge to existing teeth or to dental implants.
- Dentures – You can choose partial dentures or full dentures, depending on how many teeth you have left. We can even attach dentures to implants for added stability.