While it’s hard to even imagine in the midst of summer, the holidays will soon be upon us. If you have several aspects of your smile you’d like to change, we have cosmetic dentistry procedures that can fix what you’d like to change in time for the holiday season.
You may consider:
- Dental Veneers – These porcelain shells will cover chips, cracks, and stubborn stains that bring down the beauty of your teeth. It usually takes a few appointments to place them on your teeth. We also offer prepless veneers for the most minimally invasive option.
- Gum Reshaping – If you have a gummy grin, and want to show more teeth when you smile, we can use a laser treatment to reshape your gumline. It’s relatively painless thanks to this modern technique and will leave you results you feel proud to show off.
- Porcelain Crown – Our lifelike dental crowns can cover chips, cracks, and other flaws. Because of our CEREC® system, we can make them the same-day you come in for this treatment!
- Dental Implants – Missing teeth can limit your life. With dental implants, you can give your restorations a solid foundation for a better functioning and feeling smile.
- Teeth Whitening – This option will give you a wow effect that will get rid of stains caused by coffee, soda, or wine. You can do it in our office or from home.
If you’d like a beautiful smile in time for the holiday season, we’d like to build a treatment plan that addresses all the aspects you’d like to improve. Because some dental needs take more time, such as dental implants, we recommend coming in soon to discuss a possible smile makeover.
To discuss the cosmetic dentistry procedures possible for you, call Beaumont Family Dentistry today to schedule an appointment: