You’ve lost one or more teeth and now have to decide how to best replace them.
There’s much to think about, from costs to cosmetics to long-term effectiveness of your chosen restorative solution.
Do you go with traditional dentures that have to be taken out and cleaned every day and soaked each night to give your sore gums a break?
Do you simply opt for a dental bridge, even though it would mean disturbing some of your healthy teeth to make room for the crowns that will cover them?
We suggest an alternative!
Here are 5 reasons to choose dental implants:
- A dental implant fuses naturally to your jawbone over time, keeping it strong and healthy.
- An implant under your new restoration will work like an artificial tooth root to keep your jaw engaged.
- Your new teeth will be firmly locked in place because they will be attached to the dental implants.
- You can eat anything you want because your bite will be nearly as strong as it was before you lost any teeth.
- You’ll enjoy full oral function and confidence for the rest of your life!
Don’t settle for less than you deserve! Come and explore your dental implant options. Call Beaumont Family Dentistry today to schedule an appointment or visit us online.