We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through so much over the past 6 weeks and we are all looking forward to resuming a new sense of normal. While much has changed, what has not is our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our offices and it is done following all guidelines established by the CDC. With the coronavirus and its implications, we are following additional guidance of the Kentucky Board of Dentistry, Kentucky Department of Public Health, American Dental Association (ADA), CDC, and OSHA to amplify these infection and sterilization procedures.
We are opening on May 4, 2020, for restorative (fillings, crown, root canals, etc) and May 18 2020, for hygiene visits.
You will see some changes when it is time for your appointment to help protect you and our team.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask screening questions, and again when you arrive at the office.
- You will need to print and bring the form (attached at the bottom of this page) with you to your appointment.
- You will need to wear a mask upon your arrival at the office.
- Upon arrival, we will be doing temperature checks on each individual. You will also be required to use hand sanitizer which will be placed in multiple locations throughout the office.
- Our reception room will no longer have magazines, pamphlets, or common water stations. There will be limited seating in reception for those accompanying patients under the age of 18 and those patients that require special assistance. Minors and patients who need assistance will only be allowed one guest. Guests of patients will not be allowed back in treatment areas. The person that is accompanying the patient will follow the same protocols: mask, temperature, COVID questionnaire and hand sanitizer and will wait in the reception room at an acceptable social distancing space from other individuals.
- Once you are seated for treatment, you will be asked to rinse with a hydrogen peroxide solution and spit into the same cup which will be eliminated via our high volume suction.
- Each room will have a HEPA air purifier to aid in reduction of aerosols.
- Plexiglass barriers have been set up at all front desks. This will protect both you and the team member as you check out.
- We will have supportive financing options so that your dental needs and your overall health can be taken care of in as few appointments as possible. Our goal is to complete your necessary treatment in such a way as to reduce your costs due to lost wages, travel costs and childcare.
- Office hours will be 7am to 5pm Monday through Thursday at both Beaumont main and Hamburg and from 7am to 4pm on Friday. Our Leestown patients will be seen at both locations when scheduled until we open that location. Both Drs. Miller and Higginbotham will be available for your care.
We look forward to taking care of our wonderful Beaumont Family Dentistry patients again. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, our patients, and our team safe. To make an appointment please call the Beaumont office, 859-554-1772, the Leestown office, 859-554-4049 , or the Hamburg office, 859-554-1612, to schedule your appointment or schedule online.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty.
Your doctors and team of Beaumont Family Dentistry