We enjoy taking care of families due to the fact that we have loved ones of our own and comprehend the value of quality family dental care. You can feel great trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us, since we have numerous years of experience helping our patients create and preserve healthy smiles.
Plus, if you or a family member are nervous about your oral treatment, we have two options of sedation to soothe your nerves– inhalation sedation with laughing gas or oral sedation in pill form.
Young or old, whatever your family needs for smile care, you’ll find it at Beaumont Family Dentistry. We offer a variety of great oral services, all of which will be tailored to your particular requirements. These family dentistry services consist of:
- General Dentistry— Keep your smile in ideal condition with regular checkups, gum disease solutions, fluoride applications, foul breath remedies, and advice for constant dry mouth.
- Dental Implants— These false tooth roots will provide you back your grin and aid preserve your jawbone. See us and learn all the advantages of dental implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges— These repairs can repair your smile and make it a lot easier to enjoy all your preferred foods once again.
- Dentures— Replace entire rows of missing teeth or just a couple of missing teeth. We provide numerous kinds of dentures and will help you pick the ones most ideal for you.
- Dental surgery— Our solutions can assist restore your dental health and avoid more issues. Solutions include teeth extraction, bone grafts, and socket preservation.
- Cosmetic Dental Care— Get the beautiful smile you’ve been dreaming about. We offer veneers, teeth lightening, gum improving, and more.
- Corrective Dentistry— When your teeth are missing or decreasing, your dentist here has the treatments you require to repair your smile and help you take pleasure in mealtimes once again.
Bring your whole crew to a family dentist near White Sulphur, KY who really cares. We can’t wait to help you! Call Beaumont Family Dentistry today at 859-648-3077 for an appointment.