We love taking care of households due to the fact that we have family members of our own and know the importance of quality family dental treatment. You will feel great trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us, since we have numerous years of experience helping our patients create and protect healthy smiles.
In addition, if you or a family member are nervous about your dental treatment, we have two options of sedation to relax your nerves– breathed in sedation with laughing gas or oral sedation in tablet form.
Young or old, regardless of what your household needs as far as smile care, you’ll discover it at Beaumont Family Dentistry. We provide a variety of great dental services, all of which will be customized to your individual requirements. These family dentistry services consist of:
- General Dentistry— Keep your smile in top shape with routine exams, gum disease solutions, fluoride, bad breath solutions, and solutions for ongoing dry mouth.
- Dental Implants— These synthetic tooth roots give you back your teeth and aid maintain your jawbone. Visit us and learn all the advantages of tooth implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges— These repairs can rebuild your grin and make it much easier to enjoy all your favorite foods once again.
- Dentures— Replace whole rows of missing teeth or simply a few missing teeth. We offer various kinds of dentures and will help you pick the ones most ideal for you.
- Dental surgery— Our solutions can help restore your smile’s health and prevent more issues. Solutions include teeth removal, bone grafts, and socket preservation.
- Cosmetic Dental Care— Get the lovely smile you’ve been dreaming about. We supply veneers, teeth lightening, gum reshaping, and more.
- Corrective Dentistry— When your teeth are missing or declining, your dentist here has the treatments you require to repair your smile and assist you enjoy mealtimes once again.
Bring your whole crew to a family dentist near Spindletop, KY who truly cares. We can’t wait to help you! Call Beaumont Family Dentistry today at 859-368-8260 for an appointment.