We enjoy caring for households due to the fact that we have families of our own and know the value of quality family dentistry. You will feel great trusting your liked ones’ smiles to us, as we have several years of experience assisting our patients to achieve and maintain healthy smiles.
Plus, if you or a relative are nervous about your dental care, we have two methods of sedation to soothe your nerves– inhalation sedation with laughing gas or oral conscious sedation in pill form.
Young or old, no matter what your loved ones require as far as smile care, you’ll find it at Beaumont Family Dentistry. We offer a series of first-class dental treatments, all of which can be tailored and customized to your personal requirements. These family dentistry services consist of:
- General Dentistry— Keep your smile in optimal shape with routine exams, gum disease therapy, fluoride, bad breath remedies, and assistance for stubborn dry mouth.
- Dental Implants— These false tooth roots will provide you back your teeth and help maintain your jawbone. Visit us and find out all the advantages of dental implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges— These restorations can repair your smile and make it much easier to take pleasure in all your preferred foods again.
- Dentures— Replace whole rows of missing teeth or merely a few missing teeth. We offer several kinds of dentures and will help you choose the ones best for you.
- Dental surgery— Our services can assist restore your dental health and prevent more problems. Solutions consist of teeth removal, bone grafts, and socket preservation.
- Cosmetic Dental Care— Get the stunning smile you’ve been dreaming about. We offer veneers, teeth whitening, gum improving, and more.
- Corrective Dentistry— When your teeth are missing or decreasing, your dentist here has the treatments you require to fix your smile and assist you take pleasure in mealtimes once again.
Bring your household to a family dentist near Georgetown, KY who truly cares. We can’t wait to meet you! Call Beaumont Family Dentistry today at 859-554-4049 for an appointment.