Restore Your Teeth With Same-Day Smile in Leestown Lexington
With same-day smile from Beaumont Family Dentistry, you won’t have to wait for your new teeth. Our Leestown Lexington team can give you implants and replacement teeth in just one appointment so you never have to be without your teeth again! Drs. Higginbotham and Miller offer you:
- Renewed confidence to put forth your best smile.
- Chewing power to enjoy your favorite foods again.
- Your choice of three types of relaxing sedation methods.
- Consultations and second opinions regarding treatment for a minimal diagnostic fee.
- Almost 35 years of experience keeping the Bluegrass area smiling.
Take Advantage of Implant Technology & Advanced Dental Tools
If you’ve been wanting a teeth replacement solution, but you don’t want to deal with the bridge process, we have your answer. Using dental implants, our team can place and restore your implants in a single visit. These special restorations are smaller and less noticeable, so they improve functionality. That means you can leave our office with full confidence!
We’ll plan your procedure ahead of time using a CT scanner. Its 3D imaging power ensures precision placement of your implants. After your implants are seated in your jaw, we’ll attach a set of implant-retained dentures that you can begin using immediately.
You’ll smile with pride and enjoy eating out again without having to wait for your new teeth! Plus, your new implants will stimulate your jawbone, keeping it strong to help you avoid a “sunken-face” look that can happen when you’ve been missing teeth for a while.
Sedation Ensures Your Optimal Comfort
With three great ways to deliver dental sedation, you’ll never have to worry about dental anxiety. Choose from:
- Inhaled sedation using laughing gas for a mild sedative effect. The effects will wear off quickly.
- Oral conscious sedation using a small, FDA-approved pill. You’ll take it before your appointment.
- IV sedation for our deepest level of sedation. You won’t remember a thing about your procedure.
Same-day smile means your life can change dramatically in just one dental visit! Call us today at 859-295-3938 for new patients, or call at 859-368-8260 for existing patients to schedule your consultation.