Protect Your Smile With Fast Help For Your Leestown Lexington Dental Emergencies
At Beaumont Family Dentistry in Leestown Lexington, we work hard to help our patients however we can. If you are in pain, call us now at 859-554-4049 for new patients, or at 859-368-8260 for existing patients. We’ll get you into our office the same day if possible. When you experience dental emergencies, our team will:We will take care of you Read Transcript
So, dental emergencies are clearly emergencies, and not things that we expect to happen. A lot of times you wake up in the morning and your tooth is hurting and it has never hurt before. At Beaumont Family Dentistry, we want to see you that day. We want to try to bring you in and treat you as necessary that day. We'll do everything we can, if it's getting a root canal treated or fixing a dark spot on a tooth or fixing a broken tooth, anything that we need to do, even if it's calling in an antibiotic until we can get you in to take care of your pain, we'll do it for you. We'll take care of you. We want you to feel comfortable coming in, in pain, knowing that you believe here with a solution to get out of pain.
- Stop your pain and help you feel better. Sedation is available if needed.
- Address your immediate need to help prevent further oral damage.
- Make any recommendations to repair your smile.
- Provide follow-up care to help you maintain good oral health and a lifelong grin.
Call us now for the care your mouth needs: 859-554-4049 for new patients, 859-368-8260 for existing patients. Our address is 100 Trade St., Ste. 175 – just off Leestown Road, not far from Citation Boulevard.
Know What to Do When an Emergency Strikes
When you’re faced with a dental crisis, follow these steps to minimize risk to your smile:
- Call us immediately to speak with a member of our caring team.
- If it is during the business day, we will work you into our schedule as soon as possible – that day or the next.
- If it is after business hours or on the weekend, call the number on our answering machine. Our on-call dentist will take your call and advise you on the proper steps to take until you can be seen at our office.
- Follow any instructions our on-call doctor or staff gives you. Stabilize any loose teeth, and try to stop any bleeding. Be careful not to touch an exposed tooth root.
- Be sure to come to our office for your emergency appointment so we can mend your smile.
We Treat a Variety of Dental Disasters
The definition of a dental emergency can be confusing for some. Here are some quick guidelines to help you decide when you should make an emergency appointment. Call us immediately if you:
- Feel pain. This is always a dental emergency.
- Damage or break a tooth.
- Lose one or more teeth.
- Suffer a tissue injury. If you damage your gum, tongue, cheek, or other mouth tissue and need help to stop the bleeding, please call us as soon as possible. If it is a critical situation, head to the nearest emergency room.
- Have a loose, missing, or broken dental restoration.
Call us now at 859-554-4049 for new patients, or call at 859-368-8260 for existing patients for any dental emergencies. You’ll see a doctor as soon as possible. If you have a non-emergency need, you can schedule an appointment online.