Protect Your Smile With Fast Help For Your Leestown Lexington Dental Emergencies
At Beaumont Family Dentistry in Leestown Lexington, we work hard to help our patients however we can. If you are in pain, call us now at 859-554-4049. We’ll get you into our office the same day if possible. When you experience dental emergencies, our team will:
- Stop your pain and help you feel better. Sedation is available if needed.
- Address your immediate need to help prevent further oral damage.
- Make any recommendations to repair your smile.
- Provide follow-up care to help you maintain good oral health and a lifelong grin.
Call us now for the care your mouth needs: 859-554-4049. Our address is 100 Trade St., Ste. 175 – just off Leestown Road, not far from Citation Boulevard.
Know What to Do When an Emergency Strikes
When you’re faced with a dental crisis, follow these steps to minimize risk to your smile:
- Call us immediately to speak with a member of our caring team.
- If it is during the business day, we will work you into our schedule as soon as possible – that day or the next.
- If it is after business hours or on the weekend, call the number on our answering machine. Our on-call dentist will take your call and advise you on the proper steps to take until you can be seen at our office.
- Follow any instructions our on-call doctor or staff gives you. Stabilize any loose teeth, and try to stop any bleeding. Be careful not to touch an exposed tooth root.
- Be sure to come to our office for your emergency appointment so we can mend your smile.
We Treat a Variety of Dental Disasters
The definition of a dental emergency can be confusing for some. Here are some quick guidelines to help you decide when you should make an emergency appointment. Call us immediately if you:
- Feel pain. This is always a dental emergency.
- Damage or break a tooth.
- Lose one or more teeth.
- Suffer a tissue injury. If you damage your gum, tongue, cheek, or other mouth tissue and need help to stop the bleeding, please call us as soon as possible. If it is a critical situation, head to the nearest emergency room.
- Have a loose, missing, or broken dental restoration.