We'll Protect Your Smile During Dental Emergencies in Leestown
At Beaumont Family Dentistry, we work hard to help our patients however we can. If you are in pain, our team is here to give you the care you need right away. We’ll get you into our office on the same day you call, if possible. When you experience dental emergencies in Leestown, our team will:Image Title: youtube thumbnail - 5y-B1n1JuUA We're Here For You! Read Transcript
So, dental emergencies are clearly emergencies and not things that we expect to happen. A lot of times, you wake up in the morning and your tooth is hurting, and it has never hurt before. At Beaumont Family Dentistry, we want to see you that day. We want to try to bring you in and treat you as necessary that day. We'll do everything we can, if it's getting a root canal treated or fixing a dark spot on a tooth or fixing a broken tooth, anything that we need to do, even if it's calling in an antibiotic until we can get you in to take care of your pain, we'll do it for you. We'll take care of you. We want you to feel comfortable coming in in pain, knowing that you will leave here with a solution to get out of pain.
- Stop your pain and help you feel better
- Offer sedation if you need help feeling relaxed
- Address your immediate need to help prevent further oral damage
- Make any recommendations to repair your smile
- Provide follow-up care to help you maintain good oral health and a lifelong grin
Call 859-368-8260 now for the care your mouth needs. Our address is 100 Trade St., Ste. 175 – just off Leestown Road, not far from Citation Boulevard.
Take Action to Save Your Smile When an Emergency Strikes
When you’re faced with a dental crisis, follow these steps to minimize risk to your smile:
- Call us immediately to speak with a member of our caring team.
- If it is during the business day, we will work you into our schedule as soon as possible – that day or the next.
- If it is after business hours or on the weekend, call the number on our answering machine. Our on-call dentist will take your call and advise you on the proper steps to take until you can be seen at our office.
- Follow any instructions our on-call doctor or staff gives you. Stabilize any loose teeth, and try to stop any bleeding. Be careful not to touch an exposed tooth root.
- Be sure to come to our office for your emergency appointment so we can mend your smile.
Receive Fast Treatment For a Variety of Dental Disasters
The definition of a dental emergency can be confusing for some. Here are some quick guidelines to help you decide when you should make an emergency appointment. Call us immediately if you:
- Feel pain inside your mouth
- Damage or break a tooth
- Lose one or more teeth
- Suffer an injury to your tongue, cheek, or other mouth tissue
- Have a loose, missing, or broken dental restoration
If you’re unable to stop bleeding from your mouth, head to your nearest emergency room. Call Beaumont Family Dentistry at 859-368-8260 for all other dental emergencies in Leestown. You’ll see a doctor as soon as possible. If you have a non-emergency need, you can request an appointment online.