Call to Action: Discover The Quality Dental Care You Deserve!
Treat Your Family to Premium Dental Care in Lexington, KY
Welcome to Beaumont Family Dentistry
Our team has proudly provided premium dental care to Lexington and the surrounding central Kentucky communities for more than 35 years. With three locations and several dentists, we are able to offer the highest quality treatment to you and your family. Our practice is a seven-time Readers’ Choice Award winner in the annual Lexington Herald-Leader survey. Among our patient-friendly features:
- Advanced technology, like same-day dental crowns
- Three convenient locations, so we’re easy to find in Lexington
- Dedicated center offering treatment for TMJ problems and sleep apnea
- Three kinds of safe dental sedation to ease your anxiety
Expect Comfortable & Convenient Care Always [Second Welcome]
From start to finish, we make sure your experience is comfortable and convenient. All of our locations offer hours as early as 7 a.m. for scheduling ease. You can book Friday appointments at all three of our locations, too. While you’re under our care, you’ll enjoy comforts like arm and hand massages. You’ll even find fresh-baked cookies in our waiting rooms! You’ll appreciate technology like our ultrasonic scalers, which help us clean your teeth with less scraping. When you’re ready to pay, you’ve got many options, including our Smile Saver membership plan, which helps you save money on your family’s care.
For an appointment, call the location most convenient to you: Beaumont (859-554-1772 for new patients, or 859-223-2120 for existing patients), Leestown (859-554-4049 for new patients, or 859-368-8260 for existing patients), or Hamburg (859-554-1612 for new patients, or 859-687-0975 for existing patients).
You’ll Find All the Dental Care Your Family Needs
At all three of our locations, you’ll find comprehensive dental services for your whole family, from ages 2 to 92. Whether you’re visiting us for your child’s first-ever visit to the dentist, a routine dental cleaning, or a full-mouth reconstruction, our team will take great care of you!
Among our services:
- Preventive care, including dental exams
- Cosmetic dentistry, including dental veneers and teeth whitening
- Restorative treatments, including same-day dental crowns and root canals
- Dental implants, including single dental implants and full-mouth restoration
- Oral surgery, including bone grafts and tooth removal
- Emergency dentistry
To leverage Dr. Trish Takacs’ expertise and special training in treating both sleep apnea and TMJ disorders, you can visit the TMJ and Sleep Dentistry Center of Central Kentucky, across the street from our Hamburg location. Unlike other dentists who treat these problems only occasionally, Dr. Takacs treats multiple cases every week.
Ready to make an appointment for premium dental care? Call us at the Lexington location nearest you:
- Beaumont – 3141 Beaumont Centre Circle, Suite 300 in ZIP code 40513. Call 859-554-1772 for new patients, or 859-223-2120 for existing patients.
- Leestown – 100 Trade Street, Suite 175 in ZIP code 40511. Call 859-554-4049 for new patients, or 859-368-8260 for existing patients.
- Hamburg – 2408 Sir Barton Way, Suite 225 in ZIP code 40509. Call 859-554-1612 for new patients, or 859-687-0975 for existing patients.
I’m In Pain or Have Discomfort
Preview: Pain or discomfort can be distracting or even debilitating. Our compassionate dental team uses comfortable techniques and advanced technology to quickly get you out of pain. We also have three dental sedation options to keep you at ease while you’re in our care.
CTA: Get Out of Pain Fast
Snoring Keeps Me Up at Night
Preview: Snoring or waking up gasping for air can indicate sleep apnea, a serious health problem. We can help you get a sleep study and prescribe a custom oral appliance that will decrease snoring, help you rest, and improve your quality of life.
CTA: Get More Restful Sleep
I’m Embarrassed to Smile
Preview: Don’t hide your smile or worry about what your peers think about your teeth. Cosmetic dentistry can be a game-changer for you! We can brighten your smile and boost your confidence with cosmetic dentistry. Dental veneers, teeth whitening, and much more.
CTA: Smile with Confidence