Treat TMJ treatment near Winchester, KY with a visit to Dr. Takacs at TMJ & Sleep Dentistry Center of Central Kentucky. We can provide excellent therapies to enhance your sleep quality, remedy troubles with your jaw, and keep a healthy and balanced smile. You will find personalized solutions for TMJ disorders and sleep apnea, together with various other services at any one of our Lexington dental practices:
- TMJ Treatment— Grinding your teeth, contracting your jaw, in addition to other unfavorable indicators of TMJ disorder can be soothed with our customized night guard that decreases stress on the jaw joint and allows it to recuperate typically.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment— Obtain much deeper rest and end loud snoring with conventional treatment like a custom-made oral appliance, a CPAP machine, or a mix of services.
- General Dentistry— Maintain your teeth and gums spotless, in good shape, and risk-free with routine cleanings, exams, decay defense, and dry mouth solutions.
- Cosmetic Dental Care— Acquire the attractive smile you have in fact always wanted with teeth whitening, gum reshaping, dental veneers, and orthodontics.
- Restorative Dentistry— Tooth fillings, root canals, and dental crowns and bridges can deal with a damaged smile while preserving its natural look and dazzle.
- Emergency Dental Treatment— We will absolutely go out of our way to provide quick relief for your unexpected, unwanted oral emergency circumstances.
- Dental Implants— For the most durable financial investment in your dental health and the most natural oral feature, we can restore your teeth with reconstructions connected to dental implants.
You might be amongst the numerous other adults who battle with anxiety if it is challenging for you to stay on top of regular dentist appointments for cleanings and examinations. However, our caring, experienced team can offer relief with dental sedation options to soothe any type of nerves you have concerning therapy.
We additionally mean to make your TMJ and sleep apnea treatment economical, offering specials and promos as a way to say thanks for your help. You can cover treatment with cash money, checks, credit card, in addition to insurance protection, and you can additionally supplement the costs utilizing our third-party funding choice, CareCredit.
Depend on us for help with your TMJ treatment near Winchester, KY at TMJ & Sleep Dentistry Center of Central Kentucky. Call us today at 859-721-2072 or visit us online to schedule an appointment with Dr. Takacs.