Treat sleep apnea near Winchester, KY by visiting Dr. Takacs at Sleep Better Lexington. We can offer first-class treatments to improve your sleep quality, fix problems with your jaw, and also help you achieve better oral and overall health. You will find custom TMJ treatment and help with sleep apnea, along with various other services at any of our Lexington dental practices:
- TMJ Treatment— Clenching your jaw, grinding your teeth, and other unpleasant symptoms of TMJ disorder can be healed with a custom nightguard that reduces stress on the jaw joint and helps recuperate normally.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment— Get deeper, more restorative sleep and put an end to your persistent loud snoring with conservative treatment like a custom mouthguard, a CPAP machine, or a combination of solutions.
- General Dentistry— Keep your mouth healthy with routine dental cleanings, examinations, defense against tooth decay, and dry mouth treatments.
- Cosmetic Dental Care— Create the attractive smile you have dreamed about with teeth whitening, gum reshaping, dental veneers, orthodontics, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry— Tooth-colored fillings, root canal treatment, as well as dental crowns and bridges can repair a damaged smile while keeping it bright and beautiful.
- Emergency Dental Treatment— We will do all we can to provide fast relief for your unexpected and painful dental emergencies.
- Dental Implants— For the most lasting investment in your oral and overall health, as well as one of the most naturally-functioning replacement solutions, we can restore your smile with reconstructions attached to dental implants.
You might be one of the millions of adults who feel anxious and stressed at the dentist’s office. If so, it’s probably difficult for you to keep up with routine appointments for cleanings and exams. However, our caring, experienced staff can provide relief with dental sedation options to soothe any kind of nerves you have about treatment.
We also mean to make your sleep apnea treatment more cost-effective, offering specials and promotions as a means to say thank you for your loyalty. You can pay for treatment with cash, checks, credit card, and insurance, and you can additionally supplement the costs with our third-party funding alternative, CareCredit.
Let us help you rest better and feel better with treatment for sleep apnea near Winchester, KY at Sleep Better Lexington. Call us today at 859-721-2072 or visit us online to schedule an appointment with Dr. Takacs.